Calendar Poodle SAL

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Valentine Delivery

 Hi friends! Valentine Delivery by me! 💌 (Be sure to click on it to enlarge it.)

I designed and stitched this way back in 2013❣️ I made it into a little poodle tin(small Altoid tin) for our mail lady back then. She gave our poodles dog treats often and was so very nice. She liked her gift!

I remembered the pattern today after all these years and would like to share it with you. Feel free to change the color of the poodles. The one on the right was our Mabel. The one on the left is our Henry! 💕 I would love to see your poodles. Please send me a picture and I will post it here on the blog.

🐩💌🐩💌🐩💌🐩💌🐩💌🐩

🗝️Love Is The Key by By The Bay Needleart 🗝️ This is a freebie from Donna.💝 I added 1Corinthians 13 at the bottom. If you are not familiar with that book of the Bible, I invite you to look it up and read it! It is the "LOVE" chapter. I have read it twice at two different weddings.

I am now stitching up a free Valentine pattern. I just cannot get enough of them!

You who love the Lord, hate evil! He preserves the souls of His saints; He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked.  Psalm 97:10

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Are you doing something special for Valentine's Day? We are not. Brian bought a specially decorated cake. That is about it!

Stitching and praying,

Vickie






12 comments:

butterfly said...

What a cute Valentine stitch.
Have a lovely day my friend.

Manuela said...

A little cute Valentine stitching. So cute the poodle.
I remember me, at your year of poodle stitching.
Have a nice weekend. Manuela

Marilyn said...

This is too cute!
thanks Vickie!
Marilyn

Mary said...

YOur poodles are darling! Fun Valentine's stitching!

Robin in Virginia said...

Super poodle finish and thank you for sharing your design! Love the key finish! Enjoy your Friday and have a relaxing weekend, Vickie!

My Stitching Treasures said...

Love your cute poodle piece. Nice finishes.

MartinaM said...

Your valentine pattern is cute, you did a great job on the little poodles. Also the key is perfect, a nice finsih.
Have a nice weekend and Happy Valentine, Martina

diamondc said...

Vickie: The Poodle design is adorable, love the key design, we do read the Bible, Mike is on his 7th reading of the Bible.
Lovely display of Valentines.


Catherine

Barb said...


What cute Valentine projects!!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

You are busy with your Valentine stitching Vickie. Thank you for the chart.

Mary's Thread said...

Sweet stitches! I hope you had a wonderful day too! Thank you for always being so inspiring with your faith! It is good to see it come through all the aspects of your life! :)

Astrids dragon said...

Sweet little stitch, I wish I knew someone who had a poodle besides you.
Love your love key!