Calendar Poodle SAL

Thursday, February 17, 2022

More Valentines

 Hi friends! This was my finish ON Valentine's Day. 💝🧵Aiguille et coeur by Agnès of Caielle & Cadiera 🧵💝 

This is a free pattern available from the weekly newsletter put out by Agnès. I stitched this one over one on 32ct Angel Blush Belfast linen with DMC 415 and VMSS Antique Pink. All flosses, linen, and finishing fabrics are from my stash. 

💗🤍Set of 6 Sweet Coasters made by our friend Julie 🤍💗Aren't these 💕PINK💕(both of our favorite colors) crocheted coasters darling?! I love them. Madeleine says "They are so happy!" and she is right.🥰 Thank you once again Julie❣️

I am finishing the February pattern in the Cottage Garden Samplings monthly series. AND I have begun to design a NON-POODLE pattern my friends! Amazing, I know!

Tell me, are you hounding the Nashville Market? Do you buy new releases? I do not. I have not looked. No $$ at this time, so that makes that decision easy actually. 😘 For now. Sure hope nothing FANTASTIC is flaunted by fellow stitchers!! I do not want to know about it!!

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Romans 8:35, 37

I hope you have a STITCHTASTIC weekend! Thanks for stopping by. You guys are the best! 😘

Stitching and praying,

Vickie



In honor of our Jacob who just had oral surgery and had four teeth pulled under anesthetic!


9 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching Vicky , and beautiful coasters from Julie .

Manuela said...

So beautiful your stitching.
The coasters are wonderful and the perfect colour pink for you.
Have a nice day, Manuela

Mary said...

That is a sweet stitch and your finishing fabric compliments it perfectly! How sweet of Julia to send you such pretty coasters!! Have a great weekend!

Robin in Virginia said...

Darling stitch and finish, Vickie! Love the heart coasters you received. I have actually pre-ordered a few Nashville items as I had some gift certificates that needed to be spent. Otherwise, I would have kept a list and crossed many off after I let them brew for a bit. Enjoy your Friday and your weekend!

Stasi said...

The Valentine piece is very sweet, but your finishing fabrics really make it!!! You better put some blinders on because the new releases from Market will be everywhere!!! LOL

gracie said...

Lovely project...well done.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

The pillow is a lovely finish. I find that I need to see someone's finish before I find a design 'desirable'. This is one of those times.
Your coasters are a pretty gift.

Astrids dragon said...

Oh yes, another sweet finish and those coasters are just adorable.
I don't look at the Nashville Market, but it always finds me! I really have enough to stitch that I have no business getting anything else... we'll see.

Patty McDonald said...

The coasters are so cute and I really like the pillow stitch. I use my valentine decorations until the end of March. The cartoon dentistry made me laugh. We have a black and tan female dachshund. She is so compliant I can see her sitting in that position.