Calendar Poodle SAL

Monday, February 7, 2022

❌⭕❌⭕

 Hi friends!  This is my latest little creation.

💖🍅Wool Tomato Pincushion🍅💖 A little fun with wool.

✂️🧵✂️🧵✂️🧵✂️🧵✂️🧵✂️

💘💕Hugs and Kisses & XO by storypiece.net💕💘 

I stitched up these two very quick, little freebie Valentine patterns for the cubby shelf. 

I stitched them two over two on 25ct white Zweigart Dublin linen with black DMC and VMSS flosses.

I am working on another Valentine freebie right now.

He who follows righteousness and mercy Finds life, righteousness, and honor.  Proverbs 21:21

Stitching and praying,

Vickie





14 comments:

diamondc said...

Vickie: What a sweet creation, so pretty and functional.
The cat that is holding the two Hugs and Kisses is adorable as are the designs you stitched.
Beautiful Scripture

Catherine

Mary said...

Adorable finishes.

Kaisievic said...

Very cute, Vickie.

Barb said...

Such cute Valentine stitching!

butterfly said...

So sweet you are creating some lovely goodies .

MartinaM said...

You are so creative, the pincushion is awesome.
And two cute little finishes, perfect.
have a good week
Martina

Manuela said...

Your finishest are wonderful.
I like the little cat with the two Valentine finishes.
Have a nice day, Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your tomato, Vickie! And your Valentine pieces are adorable.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

This is so pretty - I love this

I love your other Photos too....What a beautiful Blog Post

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Buttercup

Carol said...

Your little tomato is so unique and cute, Vickie! I like the charms and little spool that you added, too. And your fun little Hugs and Kisses pieces are adorable. Hope you're having a great day! ♥

Vicki said...

Both are so cute, but I love the pincushion!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

The charms and pin you added to your tomato pincushion are a pretty personalisation. Love your Valentine stitching.

Mary's Thread said...

That is a cute pin cushion! My little girl (Natalie who is 4) noticed your cat doll in this post and asked me to make one for her. I looked up the book you used. We'll see if I can pull it off!

Astrids dragon said...

What a great pin cushion and the charms are sweet.
I love how Cally is holding and displaying your newest pieces, purrfect!
I think I really need more Valentine goodies.