Calendar Poodle SAL

Thursday, March 31, 2022

We Shall Overcome

 Hi friends! This has always been a very moving song for me throughout my life. 

I have made a free pattern for everyone. If you should like to stitch this pattern, you will find the pattern at the top of this page. Click the grey 'Free Cross Stitch Charts' Tab, this will take you to my free charts page. You will find the pattern there. If you stitch it, I would love to see a picture of it.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13:34-35📖

🙏🏿🙏🏾🙏🏽🙏🏼🙏🏻

I just finished March's Daffodil by Cottage Garden Samplings. I am working on the final finishing today. 

I plan to gather linen and floss for a new Easter stitch today.

It snowed this morning. Blech.

 “Walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us.”  Ephesians 5:2

I hope you have a bright, cheery day today! Thank you for stopping by and thanks for those comments.

Stitching and praying,

Vickie





5 comments:

diamondc said...

Greetings Vickie: What a sweet design, this is one that we should all do, especially in these times, it's a crazy world.

Hugs
Catherine

butterfly said...

How sweet Vickie yes we all could stitch this one .
Thank you.

Manuela said...

A lovely little finish and a great design.
Have a nice weekend.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your new stitch and finish is precious, Vickie. We woke up to sunshine after last night's wicked storms. Happy Friday and weekend!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a great little pillow. I've always liked a good protest song. I might even be named after Joan Baez although my Dad won't admit it! Mum says he did like her back in the 1960s!