Calendar Poodle SAL

Friday, March 25, 2022

Pot O' Gold

 Hi friends! Here is the St. Patrick's piece I finally finished.

🍀Pot O' Gold by With Thy Needle & Thread 🍀 Stitched two over two on mystery 32ct linen with called for threads and DMC gold floss from stash. Stuffed with wood shavings and backed with a lovely matching linen that is shot through with gold.✨

🍀🎩🍀🎩🍀🎩🍀🎩🍀🎩🍀

I have a special piece I designed that I will be back with on my next post.

📚This was my latest treadmill read🏃‍♀️. I love really well written Jane Austen fiction. Do you? I am going to share with you the review from O Magazine here on this book, since it sums it up perfectly: "If you have a Jane Austen-would-have-been-my-best-friend complex, look no further . . . [Barron] has painstakingly sifted through the famed author's letters and writings, as well as extensive biographical information, to create a finely detailed portrait of Austen's life—with a dash of fictional murder . . . Some of the most enjoyable, well-written fanfic ever created."

I have not seen any flowers poking up here yet. I know June's garden is just bursting!! How about by you?

You are my hiding place and my shield;

I hope in Your word. Psalm 119:114

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments my friends. I will be back very soon. Have a great weekend.😘

Stitching and praying,

Vickie





8 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Vickie: This is such a sweet design; I love all the colors and the greens are perfect.
I have not read this book yet, sounds good to me.
I hope you are having better weather than us, it is 50mile an hour winds and a bit of sleet.
Stay warm.

Catherine

Carol said...

That's a very cute St. Patrick's Day finish, Vickie! I'm finishing up a big Christmas piece and then hope to move on to spring even though we have no flowers appearing here either. And more snow is on its way Sunday--yuk! Enjoy your weekend ♥

MartinaM said...

Cute your new St Patrick's motif.
We already have some spring flowers in the garden, daffodils, crocuses or hyacinths. I love it when it gets more colorful in spring.
Enjoy your weekend
Martina

butterfly said...

Oh what a cute design. Looks great Vickie.
Have a beautiful weekend.

Marilyn said...

It's a very cute finish Vickie.
No flowers here yet either.
We had snow flurries off & on yesterday and into the night!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

What a wonderful St. Patrick's piece you stitched, Vickie! The only flowers in our yard are the dandelions, but there are plenty of daffodils blooming alongside the roads here in my neck of the woods along with the periwinkle blooming on the sides of our road. Enjoy your weekend!

Mary said...

Love your St. Patricks Day piece! No flowers, crazy weather, we just had a hail storm!

Manuela said...

Your newest finish is beautiful. The little St. Patrick is very cute.
Some spring flowers are blooming in my garden.
Have a nice week. Manuela