Calendar Poodle SAL

Friday, December 3, 2021

Henry

 Hi friends! Here is the 🎄❄️December Cubby Shelf Display❄️🎄

These are all stitched over one. Except the little December pillow on top. Swipe to see my favorite piece on display this month. It was a free pattern from 2008 from Chez Mamigoz. I got rid of the people and put in my own dear poodles. 🤭🐩 🐩🐩 Mr. Murphy and Miss Mabel are no longer with us, but you can see Little Henry on the sled❣️🛷

🦌❄️December Corner Shelf❄️🦌




📚🎧 I am a fan of @amortowles , and The Lincoln Highway is his latest novel . I listened to it. I highly recommend it! Great fun! An action-packed plot lasts 10 days and covers Nebraska's farmland to New York's Adirondacks. The novel opens in 1954 with the main character, eighteen-year-old Emmett Watson, being driven home to Nebraska by the warden of the juvenile work farm where he has just served fifteen months for involuntary manslaughter. His mother is long gone, his father recently deceased, and the family farm foreclosed, Emmett's intention is to pick up his eight-year-old brother, Billy, and head to California where they can start their lives anew. But when the warden drives away, Emmett discovers that two friends from the work farm have hidden themselves in the trunk of the warden's car. Together, they have concocted quite a different plan for Emmett's future, one that will take them all on a wild journey in the opposite direction—to the City of New York. I really hope you enjoy this book my friends!

I have finished the stitching on my Christmas ornament exchange for my local stitch group. Now to work on the finishing! I am also making many gifts for friends. All secret for now. Tell me what you are working on!

Yesterday was Little Henry's 12th birthday!

As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.   1Peter 4:10

Thank you for stopping by my friends! I hope you have a lovely weekend! We are having mild weather here. I love it! 

Stitching and praying,
Vickie





13 comments:

butterfly said...

Oh Vickie love your cubby full of Christmas goodies .
I love the photo of you to.
Have a lovely new week hugs June.

MartinaM said...

Your display looks nice every month, you can always change it as you want.
Your corner shelf is also a real eye-catcher.
Oh, I'm working on my Santa again, it's a lot of fun.
Happy birthday to Henry, he's a really cute little guy.
Have a nice weekend, Martina

http://thankfullga447 said...

Love your display. I have been working on advent calendars, a quilt (done) and now it is time to finish a Prairie Schooler Christmas Village. I will stitch a PS ornament next. So much too do and so little time.

Stasi said...

Such nice displays, as usual, Vickie! I especially like your reindeer with the cross stitch in it.
I am busy working on Christmas gifts too and two SAL's!!!
Have a nice weekend!

Robin in Virginia said...

Happy Friday, Vickie! Your cubby and corner shelf look fabulous all decked out for December. Happy belated birthday to Henry!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Beautiful display and lovely work sweet friend. Oh hugs to sweet Henry on his birthday. ((hugs)). Hope you have a lovely day full of blessings sweet friend. :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

Happy Woof-day Henry! Your cubby display looks beautiful.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Cubby and the corner displays are particularly lovely this month. Do you remember what the square design in the the reindeer display piece is? The one with the little houses and trees?
Your book choice made me smile. A customer came in last month and asked for "The Lincolnshire Road Trip by Amos Tower". Somehow, thanks to Google I managed to work out what she wanted! She finally said "it was on Radio 4 this week" which meant I could use that in the search field.

Manuela said...

Hello Vickie,
lovely your monthly decoration on your cubby shelf and your corner shelf.
Happy Bithday to Henry.
Have a nice weekend. Manuela

diamondc said...

Merry Christmas Vickie: You always have such lovely displays for each season and holiday.
Your shelf is so sweet and fun to look at.
What an adorable photo of you and Henry, Happy Birthday Henry.

Merry Christmas
Catherine

Astrids dragon said...

Eh, who needs people, poodles are cute! Another adorable December display. And of course your corner shelves look wonderful too.
Happy belated birthday to Master Henry, I'm sure he was spoiled just a little bit!

Vicki said...

I always look forward to seeing your shelves. They are so festive, so fun to look at, and a great way to showcase your stitching.

elciaravi said...

Hi Vickie!
How do you finish the pieces for your cubbies? They are SO cute!