Calendar Poodle SAL

Thursday, July 15, 2021

💖🤍💙

 Hi friends! I totally forgot to share this June monthly finish with you here on the blog. 🌞🌊⛱️⚓ June Rick Rac Row by Pine Mountain Designs

This was stitched one over two on 36 count white linen with DMC. The only color I changed was the turquoise. I used DMC 4025 instead. 😊

💖🤍💙 "Happy Birthday, Mr. President". 

This is a free chart from Plumstreetsamplers that I modified/simplified. I copied Jan (with permission) this shortened version of the chart, and I love the simplicity of it❣️ This was stitched two over two on 32 ct Monet Blue linen with DMC and VMSS.

I am stitching a patriotic piece right now.

Friends, my Auntie Kathy has her surgery to remove her colon cancer Friday morning. Please pray the surgeon removes it all and it has not spread. It WAS just one mass. Thank you my friends. This aunt lives with my Mom. 

I have more bad news friends. My other aunt, Auntie Patsy, Mom's oldest sister. She is 90, and less than 100 lbs now, she has been feeling a "hard thing" in her abdomen for many weeks. She finally went to the doctor. They did a CT scan. It is one large mass/tumor. They need to do a biopsy. I don't know what that is. I assume it is a needle biopsy?? She was told a few months back by a different doctor when she had skin cancer removed from her lip, BEFORE they knew what kind it was, that she is too old and too little to undergo any chemo or radiation. This doctor told her he would not do surgery on her based on her age and size before the CT scan. 😢😔 Not good. Not good at all. Prayers for Auntie Patsy also PLEASE. Thank you ever so much.💕💕💕

If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love. John 15:10

Thank you for stopping by my friends. I hope and pray you are well. Take good care of yourselves and continue to be careful out there!

Stitching and praying,

Vickie






10 comments:

butterfly said...

What a beautiful pillow so cute.

Oh Vickie I am so sorry for both your Aunt's and I will keep them both in my prayers .Lots of hugs and kisses for all.

Manuela said...

Hello Vickie,
wonderful finishes. I love them.
I'm pray for your both Aunt's.
Have a nice weekend. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Both your finishes are darling. Praying for both of your aunts, Vickie. Praying for the successful surgery for your Aunt Kathy. Praying for the outcome of your Aunt Patsy's biopsy.

MartinaM said...

Your June finish is great again. And your Mr. President turned out really cute.
Oh dear, there is a lot of bad news at the moment, I like to include both aunts in my prayers and wish them all the best.
Happy Saturday, Martina

diamondc said...

Vickie: I am so sorry about your Auntie Patsy I will add her and Kathy to our daily prayer list.
Lovely June finish pillow so sweet, the coordinating fabric is perfect, I love the anchors.
Your Patriotic design is so sweet.

Catherine

Barb said...

That is tough news about your older aunt. She will be in my prayers too!

Vicki said...

Praying for your family, Vickie. It's rough when the older generation starts facing health issues.
Your finish is super cute!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely pillow finishes, Vickie.
I'm so sorry to read about your aunts. Sending you hugs and prayers for them and you.

Astrids dragon said...

I love the pillows, pretty in pink and perfectly patriotic.
More prayers for both of your aunties.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The June pillow is adorable! Happy Birthday to your president too, we don't seem to hear much from him, he's not on Twitter in the middle of the night!
Hope your Aunts have a good outcome from their medical issues. The perils of a long life unfortunately.