Calendar Poodle SAL

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Auntie Patsy

 Hi friends! 

Thank you my friends for your prayers for dear Auntie Patsy. She is at eternal rest with our Lord and Saviour. She passed away early on Tuesday, surrounded by her four daughters. She received Last Rites the day before from the parish priest, and was visited by many, many family members throughout the day and night. Her funeral is this Saturday. 

I have been stitching, but not as much. A lot of things going on in the family! Brian's father also had a new valve put into his heart on Tuesday. That surgery went well. This is so hard with the older generation getting many health complications all at once!

Auntie Kathy comes home tomorrow from the rehab facility, where she was doing PT daily. Thank you for all of your prayers friends.

As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. Psalm 18:30

I hope to be back soon showing you the gift I stitched Madeleine for her birthday. Yes. Her birthday is Saturday. The day we lay Auntie Patsy to rest.

Thank you for stopping by. I am sorry for not being around much lately. I have not been upbeat much lately to be honest. God bless you all.

Stitching and praying,

Vickie





13 comments:

Stasi said...

Sorry for your loss, Vickie!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Your right your Aunt is at peace now.God bless you and your family. I am sending you big, big hugs. Lynda

Carol said...

It's always so sad to say farewell to our older family members, isn't it, Vickie? We've been going through some sadness here, too. I'm glad your Aunt was visited by so many family members in her final days on Earth. Wishing you strength as you go through the funeral on Saturday. Hope Brian's dad is recovering well and that your Aunt Kathy continues to recover! Sending you a hug ♥

Honeybee said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a pretty lady she was. Continuing to pray for Aunt Kathy, and your family during all these trials.

diamondc said...

Vickie: I am so sorry for your loss, just imagine Auntie Patsy being welcomed into the arms of our Lord Jesus Christ, what a beautiful thought.

Catherine

butterfly said...

So sorry to hear about your Auntie, she looked a lovely lady.
Yes some time in our life we have to say goodbye to many of our family .
It is not a easy time .
But if we have faith we know they will be looked after.
My heart is with you at this sad time

Marilyn said...

So sorry to hear about your Aunt Patsy.
Continued prayers for your Aunt Kathy & your family.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Vickie, thinking of you and yours during this time. I am glad that Aunt Patsy was surrounded by her loved ones. Praying for Brian's father and the healing of his body. Continued prayers for your Aunt Kathy.

Cynthia said...

Vickie, I'm very sorry for your loss. Sending healing prayers to you and your family.

MartinaM said...

I am very sorry to hear from your aunt, I include her in my prayers and I wish you all a lot of strength.
Martina

Vicki said...

My deepest sympathy for your loss, Vickie

Bluebird said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I will continue to keep your Aunt Kathy and all your family in my prayers.
Mary

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

So sorry for your loss. I am glad she was able to have her family with her, that means such a lot for everyone.