Calendar Poodle SAL

Thursday, July 8, 2021

🐩💖🤍💙🐩

 Hi friends! How are you doing? Is it hot by you? It was here, but has cooled down a little bit for us for a few days.

July Cubby Shelf Display 💖🤍💙

These are all stitched over one. Except the little July pillow on top. 🏖️ Do you see Cowboy Murphy? 🐩🤠

💖🤍💙July Corner Shelf 💖🤍💙

I am now stitching a patriotic piece.

I want to thank you all once again for praying for my Auntie Kathy. She has completed the necessary tests her surgeon ordered. Now the surgery will proceed on the 16th to remove the colon cancer.

For He will deliver the needy when he cries, The poor also, and him who has no helper. He will spare the poor and needy, And will save the souls of the needy. He will redeem their life from oppression and violence; And precious shall be their blood in His sight.  Psalm 72:12-14

I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friends. Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you stopping by. 🐩

Stitching and praying,
Vickie




13 comments:

Mary said...

Your July shelves are so nicely decorated as well as your printers box. I hope your Aunt Kathy's surgery goes well and she will be on the road to recovery.

Georgia said...

Oh Vickie, I just love your, "Yankee Poodle," You brought a chuckle to my day. You and your Aunt Kathy are on my prayer list. Hang in their my sweet friend:)

Mylene said...

Beautiful stitching and neatly presented. Love it!

diamondc said...

Hi Vickie: We will keep your Aunt in our prayers.
Nice Shelf, so many lovely stitched items and fun things in your shelf.
Nice displays of Patriotic displays.

Catherine

MartinaM said...

It's rather cold and rainy here, and wearing a t-shirt is already too fresh for me.
Your corner shelf is wonderfully decorated again. I like it very much.
All the best for your aunt.
Hugs Martina

butterfly said...

Love your corner shelf Vickie it's so cute .
Your almost full.
Praying for your Aunt .

Marilyn said...

All of your Patriotic pieces are so nice, great collection.
Yes, I saw Cowboy Murphy, too cute!
Continued prayers for your Aunt.
Marilyn

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Always lovely to see the cubby and the corner shelf displays for the new month.

Manuela said...

Your July corner shelf is wonderful. I love it.
All the best for your aunt surgery.
Happy Weekend, Manuela

Barb said...

I hope your Aunt Katy will be on the road to recovery soon. Your July cubby is getting so full. Everything looks wonderful and very patriotic!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I always enjoy seeing your monthly cubby shelf.
I will say a prayer for your aunt on Friday and hope that her surgery goes well.

Vicki said...

The corner and cubby shelves look great as usual! I always look forward to seeing them each month. Thank you for the update on Kathy. Continuing to pray...

Astrids dragon said...

Your cubby and corner shelf look great, bring on the red, white, and blue. Who knew Poodles were so patriotic?!
Continued prayers.