Calendar Poodle SAL

Sunday, May 30, 2021

May Ric Rac Row

 Hi friends! 🌸🐛🦋This is May Rick Rac Row by Pine Mountain Designs.

This was stitched one over two on 36 count white linen with DMC. I got rid of one called for orange, and used the called for PINK instead. 😉

I am now going to start a free patriotic pattern.



📚Do you enjoy Martha Hall Kelly books? Did you enjoy the stories of Caroline Ferriday's family? This is the last story the author will write of this family. I truly enjoyed this Civil War experience that is based on true accounts. This book follows "Georgy" Woolsey, an abolitionist, Jemma, an enslaved girl, and Anne May, Jemma’s owner.

We are getting ready to attend church once again after SO MANY months of only watching online.  Are you back in your church my friends? How is that going? No outbreaks of COVID? I cannot wait to be amongst my friends and fellow believers AND RECEIVE HOLY COMMUNION!

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Matthew 11:28

I hope and pray you all have a good, healthy week. Please pray for me, if you would? I am finally getting two cortisone shots in my lower back to alleviate the the pain I have from the bulging discs. Thank you ever so much. It is my hope and prayer these shots take away the pain completely for months. The doctor told me each person has different results. 

Stitching and praying,
Vickie




8 comments:

MartinaM said...

Oh, these Ric Rac Row patterns keep getting better and better, and your finishes are a perfect match. We still hold services online. But I hope that this will change you soon.
I am happy to pray for you and hope that it will get better soon.
Enjoy your last May Day, Martina

Manuela said...

Wow, another wonderful finish. I love it.
Hope the shot will help you. I pray for you.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Stasi said...

Sweet finish, Vickie! Good luck with your shots!

Robin in Virginia said...

Your pink pillow is adorable, Vickie. I will definitely pray for you, my friend. I hope the shots will provide you with some relief.

butterfly said...

Such a pretty stitch Vickie.
Oh I do hope your shots help you .
Enjoy your week sweet friend.

Carol said...

I certainly hope the shots provide you much needed relief, Vickie! They always helped my mom and now my mother-in-law is finding them very helpful.

Your pillow is so sweet and I love the colors and the way you've finished it. Funny, but that book just came up available on my library list, but I had them delay delivery as I'm listening to Shanghai Girls right now (older book, but very interesting!). Happy June to you! ♥

Vicki said...

Praying for pain relief, Vickie.
Cute project!

Astrids dragon said...

Such a sweet finish, of course it looks fabulous in pink!
I hope the shots you received have been helpful.