Calendar Poodle SAL

Friday, May 7, 2021

May Display

 Hi friends! I have not gotten around to a blog post in quite a bit. I need to show the last finish I had of April. 

This is 🐇April Rick Rac Row by Pine Mountain Designs☂️. 

This was stitched one over two on 36 count white linen with DMC.

💐May Cubby Shelf Display💐

These are all stitched over one. Except the little May pillow on top.

💐🍓May Corner Shelf🍓💐


 I am only sharing four shelves with you thus far. I am stitching away like crazy in high hopes I can finish before this Sunday, Mother's Day. This one is for ME!! 🥰 At this point, I don't have a lot of hope of it being fully finished, but maybe....

“And He said to all, ‘If anyone would come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow Me.'” Luke 9:23

I wish all of my fellow friends who are mothers, who are celebrating Mother's Day this Sunday, a very, very Happy, Blessed Mother's Day.💕

Stitching and praying,

Vickie





12 comments:

diamondc said...

Vickie: Positively beautiful Scripture.
Your shelves are wonderful full of beautiful designs.
The Row By Row is a sweet design and a beautiful finish, the coordinating fabric is perfect.
Have a lovely day

Catherine

Barb said...

A very happy Mother's Day to you too Vickie. Your shelves are looking wonderful. I am very impressed with the over one stitching.

MartinaM said...

I love the little pattern, and a perfect finish, the little bird with the umbrella is so cute.
Your corner shelf is also beautifully decorated.
Blessed Mother's Day my friend, Martina

Manuela said...

Your May decoration on the cubby shelf and the corner shelf are so beuatiufl. I love both.
Your newest finish is perfect. The littel bird with the umbrella is very cute.
Have a nice Mother Day with your children.
Hugs, Manuela

Marilyn said...

Your finish with the different fabrics is too cute.
Lovely cubby & corner shelf also.
Happy Mother's Day to you!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Your April pillow is darling, Vickie. The May cubby and shelves look super. Happy Saturday, weekend, and Mother's Day!

Angela Tucker said...

So many sweet stitches. Do you like pink? LOL LOL LOL I hope you have an amazing Mother's Day, friend.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely April pillow and a beautiful May display. The cubby is almost full now!

Annie said...

Beautiful stitching as usual <3! Hope you get to have a lovely Mother's Day with your family. We celebrate Mother's Day at the end of May over here. Have a lovely weekend :D

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I've just caught up on your recent blog posts, Vickie. Your bunny finishes are delightful. I love seeing your Rick Rac Row finishes each month as well as your monthly shelf.
I hope your increased medication is starting to help ease the pain you are enduring.

Vicki said...

Your displays are always so cute!

Mary's Thread said...

What a darling cubby and corner shelf for this month. You have such a nice collection!