Calendar Poodle SAL

Thursday, June 3, 2021

JUNE

 Hi friends! 🎂June Cubby Shelf Display



These are all stitched over one. Except the little June pillow on top.🍓 (That square space to the right of Murphy always stays open in hopes of a new toy poodle addition some day! Then Madeleine will paint that one's portrait as well.💗)


🎁 This pink birthday card and sweet charts are from our friend Georgia 

Thank you dear Georgia for remembering me❣️ I look forward to stitching these.

🎀 While my actual birthday is on Sunday the 6th, I have received two more cards in the mail. 💌 

The card on the right with the lovely birds and flowers is from our friend Robin Thank you Robin❣️ The beautiful pink cross stitching on the left is from our friend Manuela Manuela left the fabric loose on the inside of the card so I can finish the stitching into a pillow or as I please. I will be doing this shortly. Thank you Manuela❣️ It is perfect for me. 💗

“Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.” Colossians 3:1

We will go to my Mom's house to celebrate my birthday with family this weekend. I hope and pray you all have a wonderful weekend. 

Stitching and praying,

Vickie



11 comments:

Stasi said...

Have a great birthday weekend!

Honeybee said...

Happy Birthday Weekend! And many moooooore!

diamondc said...

Vickie: Happy Blessed Birthday.

Catherine

Angela Tucker said...

Good morning! Oh...a weekend birthday! You must party EVERY SINGLE DAY!! LOL So many cute things in your cubby. Have a wonderful birthday!

Robin in Virginia said...

Your cubby looks super, Vickie! Enjoy your birthday especially the time spent with your family.

Carol said...

Another great cubby display this month, Vickie! I'm so glad you can be with your family to celebrate your birthday this year--wishing you a very special day ♥

MartinaM said...

Your June Cubby Shelf is beautiful.
Wonderful gifts for your birthday tomorrow, something from me is also on the way and I hope you will get it soon.
Enjoy tomorrow with your loved ones.
Hugs Martina

butterfly said...

Happy Birthday for the 6th of June , hope you get my gift soon.
Love your cards and sweet treats from friends .
Have a wonderful weekend .

Manuela said...

Happy Birthday on Sunday and I hope you have a wonderful birthday party with your family.
Bautiful cards arrived. I'm glad, that you love my card. I'm looking forward to the finish.
Enjoy the day, Manuela

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I do enjoy the monthly cubby display! And the space for the Portrait of the Future Poodle!
Hope you had a lovely Birthday.

Astrids dragon said...

June's cubby looks great, but it always does!
Lovely charts for your birthday, those won't take you long to stitch and finish.