Calendar Poodle SAL

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Redwork Pear

 Hi friends! Here is the November Cubby Shelf Display🦃

Almost of these are stitched over one.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

🍁🥧November Corner Shelf🥧🍁

If you look really hard you can see little Henry's tail in the reflection of Praise God on the bottom shelf. 

🍐Redwork Pears-Berry Pear🍐by Annie Beez Folk Art.


I KNEW, ABSOLUTELY KNEW when my dear friend Lisa gifted me this pattern, that I would stitch mine in WDW RED PEAR! 

Lovely, lovely 💕 PINK color for me! Pinkwork! Ha! 

I stitched mine one over two on 35ct WDW Sanguine linen, another lovely pinky color.🥰 

The wool and backing fabric are all from my stash. I filled my pear with wood shavings. 

And did you know that pink pears actually exist?! No, really.
🍐💗🍐💗🍐💗🍐💗🍐💗🍐

I am now working on a Thanksgiving piece.

Mom came home today. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes for her. She is working hard at her therapy and has a visiting nurse now coming to the house to continue the PT.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. Proverbs 9:10

Thank you so much for stopping by today my friends. I cherish our friendship. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me comments here. Thanks! 💗 I hope you have a great week!

Stitching and praying,

Vickie





10 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Vickie: Sweet pear, that is a beautiful combination of fabric and thread.
Your shelf always amazes me with all the sweet designs you have stitched.
It is really good news to hear that your mother went home, I Pray all works are well for her.
I have a small collection of Annalee dolls; I love them your mice are adorable.
As always your displays are lovely.

Catherine

butterfly said...

What a lovely, stitched pear Vickie well done.
Your display for November looks wonderful.
Have a great week hugs June.

Marilyn said...

I love all your cubby pics & displays.
Your Pear is so pretty, great choice for the floss!
Glad Mom is home.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

November's displays are awesome, Vickie. Your Pink pear is darling. Glad to hear your Mom is home. Continuing to pray for her full healing.

MartinaM said...

beautifully decorates your corner shelf, wonderful motifs. and the pear, a real highlight, you did it perfectly.
Glad your mom is doing better, I pray for her.
enjoy your week
Martina

Stasi said...

Glad Mom is home! Love your fall display and the pink pear is pear-a-licious!!!

Carol said...

I'm so glad your mom is home and recovering well, Vickie. Your November displays look wonderful and that pear is a true gem. Beautiful finish indeed! Love it in pink ♥

Manuela said...

I like to see your shelf and your cornershelf every month. Many of beautiful little cushion and ornaments. Your newest finish ist cute.
Good news from your Mom.
Have a nice day, Manuela

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Another gorgeous display for the month, it’s always a treat to visit.
The red pear is lovely and you chose the perfect thread.
So glad that your Mum is home too.

Astrids dragon said...

As always, your cubby and corner shelf are all appropriate for November. I love all the fall stitching, even a puppy tail!
Your pear looks great, of course it should be in pink. You finished it beautifully.
I'm so glad that your Mom is home and doing better, what a blessing!