Calendar Poodle SAL

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Stitching Queen

 Hi friends! Thank you very much for your emails of support and love. I truly appreciate your friendship and kindness. 💕

I want to share my latest finish with you. 

👑Stitching Queen Freebie by Violets & Verses Jennifer kindly emailed me this free pattern, as I do not "do" Facebook. If you are on Facebook, her page is Violets & Verses, and I understand that is where she also has more free patterns available. I wanted to finish this just as she did, mounted on this wood crown from Hobby Lobby. My Hobby Lobby did not have it in the store. I ordered it. (# 1914621) Madeleine offered to paint it for me to match my 32ct pink linen (from Lisa 🥰). I chose my own floss colors. I used DMC and VMSS.

I am working on the finishing of an Easter piece!! 🐰 You will see that finish next time.

“These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.  Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. These things I command you, that you love one another."  John 15: 11-17

Have a great week friends! 😘🤗

Stitching and praying,

Vickie





7 comments:

MartinaM said...

Stitching Queen is absolutely perfect, all your colors.
Have a nice week
Hugs Martina

Manuela said...

A perfect finish. Great idea with the crown.
Have a nice day. Manuela

diamondc said...

Vickie: This is positively adorable design and the crown is adorable.
The Scripture you chose today is beautiful.

Catherine

Robin in Virginia said...

Vickie, your crown finish is darling. Well done!

Carol said...

Your pink crown finish is just perfect for you, Vickie! It looks so cute on top of that old hexie quilt :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Catching up on blog reading! Lovely to see the September cubby updated.
The crown finish is perfect, how nice of the designer to share it with non-FB followers too!

gracie said...

Hello my friend. I have been a bit lost lately. Now I am trying to catchon blog blog reading. The crown is perfect for you.