💔This is my favorite dog I have ever owned in my life, and we have had quite a few now. He had a a grand mal seizure that was too much for him. My little buddy, my bestest buddy suffers no more.
Henry 12/2/2009- 7/30/2026
💐Eleanor Rigby and Sweet Baby💐by Blackbird Designs
I had Eleanor Rigby with a grey linen and all the called for flosses in a drawer, waiting for Henry's passing for a very long time. Once he passed, Brian, Madeleine and I agreed that it was too dark for our little Henry. As Madeleine said, "He was such a happy little boy." So I stitched Sweet Baby instead. Very fitting for Henry. 🐩
🧵I used a 40ct mystery linen from my stash and all of the called for GA threads. I used DMC for Henry.
I have begun the hunt for a special frame.
🐩💐🐩💐🐩💐🐩💐🐩💐🐩
I have been wondering ever since Henry's death if he is in Heaven. I have found this video extremely comforting and accurate.
Stitching and praying,
Vickie






7 comments:
Hi Vickie: My heart breaks for your little Henry, your loss is so heartbreaking, I hope you know that one day you will be reunited. He is positively adorable. Beautiful design you have chosen to stitch, to honor Henry. Gods Blessings my friend.
Catherine
I am so sorry Vickie, for your sad loss of Henry.
He gave you so much love for a long time , he was so cute.
And what a sweet stitch for little Henry,
Sending all my love June.
I'm so sorry to hear about little Henry.
That piece is perfect for him.
You are in my thoughts, take care.
Marilyn
My heart aches for you over the passing of your sweet Henry. I believe he will be waiting for you at Heaven's gate, dear Vickie. The piece you stitched in Henry's honor is beautiful. Thinking of you!
Dear Vickie,
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of Sweet Henry.
Your stitching is a lovely idea to honor of your lovely dog.
Have a nice week. Manuela
Extending my sympathy to you Vickie. We know one day they will leave, but that does not stop the heartache,
I loved seeing the beautiful piece you stitched and all the photos of your precious Henry, Vickie. His little face always made me smile :) Take care now and I hope the coming months are better for you! ♥
Post a Comment