Hi friends.
🐩Little Henry🐩
I had been planning to make an "animal cracker-type Henry" before he died, I just did not get to it fast enough. 😢 I have been restricted by my doctor from stitching for almost all of August, due to the bicep tendonitis. I stitched Henry with my left hand. When there is a will, there is a way. It comforted me to create and make this.
I created this little pattern to look like Henry when he was a bit younger. He used to do a trick. I asked him to do "Up top." He would stand on his hind legs like this and barely tap my hands with his front paws. 🐾🥺 Oh Henry. I miss you so.
🧵I stitched Henry two over two on 32ct Marbled Bunny linen with DMCs. I used Marbled Bunny for the back also. It is filled with wood shavings from Emerson. Henry stands 3 1/2 inches top to bottom. Tiny. Just like him. 💗
🐩🐾🐩🐾🐩🐾🐩🐾🐩🐾🐩
The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork.
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:1,14
Thank you for your compassion and support and friendship and prayers. God bless you.
Stitching and praying,
Vickie
No comments:
Post a Comment