Calendar Poodle SAL

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Celebrating 60 With Annie

 Hi friends! Last week I went to The Country Sampler with my friends Linda and Kathy from my stitching group to meet up with Annie of Annie Beez Folkart to celebrate Annie's 60th birthday! Her daughters Chelsea and Isabel were also there. Our fellow stitching friend Tammy came too. 

So many wonderful Christmas things to see in the crowded shop and the gorgeous School Room.

We went out to lunch with the birthday girl Annie and then after shopping was complete, we stitched the day away upstairs. It was a marvelous day ❣️

I am stitching a small winter project for me in between ornament finishing. I really dislike finishing!

I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus, that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge 1 Corinthians 1:4-5

I hope and pray my American friends have a Blessed Thanksgiving. I am cooking it for the four of us this year: Brian, Madeleine, Emerson and I. Mom, Auntie Kathy, Michael and Jon, who all live together, have decided to eat out this year. My in-laws are driving to Columbus, Ohio to my brother-in-law's. Jacob and Kristen will drive up there. They are now in Cleveland, Ohio. Jacob cannot get off of work, due to being the lowest in seniority in his department now. He can come home for Christmas though! Yay! We will be facetiming them at least.😁

I thank you for stopping by today my friend. Take care.💗

Stitching and praying,
Vickie







12 comments:

MartinaM said...

That sounds like a great and successful meeting, nice to be able to meet up with friends and spend time together.
I wish you and your family a happy Thanksgiving.
Martina

Marilyn said...

That looks like a fun time.
Country Sampler is awesome, & SO enabling!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Marilyn

Stasi said...

Looks like a great time, Vickie! One day I would love to see that shop!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Maggie said...

Looks and sounds like you had a lovely time. Happy Thanksgiving

Robin in Virginia said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate a 60th birthday -- converging on a stitch shop, stitching and chatting together, lunching out and of course, shopping! Thank you for sharing pictures, Vickie. Wishing you and yours a very blessed Thanksgiving.

diamondc said...

Hello Vickie: Nice group photo, Happy Blessed Birthday to Annie.
Love the photos from Country Sampler.
Corinthians and the Book of Timothy are a couple of my favorite boos in the Bible,
Thank-you for sharing.

Catherine

Carol said...

Oh, what a fun day for you and your friends, Vickie! I would love to visit that shop someday and see it in person--the photos always look delightful! Your Thanksgiving sounds nice--I didn't realize Jacob had moved to Cleveland. It's hard when the family isn't all together for the holidays, isn't it? I know I'm missing my crew very much this year. Enjoy your holiday weekend ♥

marly said...

Have a wonderful day of thanks Vickie.

butterfly said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time .
Have fun hugs June.

Manuela said...

Hello Vickie,
it sounds like a wonderful stitch meeting.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Manuela

gracie said...

Hello my friend, I am finally getting back to blogging and visits. Looks like you all had a marvelous time.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a lovely way of celebrating a special Birthday! There’s so much to see in the shop but that sampler stitched on the red fabric really caught my eye.
It will be lovely for you to have all your children for Christmas, it seems fair to share the days off when you work in an essential occupation.