Calendar Poodle SAL

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Flossie's Coat

 Hi friends! Here she is! Sporting her new, green fleece coat Mama made her.💚

Doesn't she look great in green? 

Doesn't she have gorgeous eyes? I love them. They are the color of her fur.

I have created a "Flossie" pattern. 😁 I stitched it twice. I am making two Christmas ornaments from it. One for Brian and one for Madeleine. I stitched her on green linen and it makes her look great there too! 😉 Now I need to make these into ornaments.

🦃November Cubby Shelf Display🦃Almost all of these are stitched over one.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

🦃🍁November Corner Shelf🍁🦃

The winner of the Bouquet of Sunshine pattern is:  Manuela! 

Manuela I will get this pattern on it's way to you.

But I will sing of Your power; Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning; For You have been my defense And refuge in the day of my trouble. Psalm 59:16

Thank you for stopping by today my friends! I hope you have a wonderful, stitchtastic weekend!

Stitching and praying,

Vickie



Flossie's first snow!





10 comments:

butterfly said...

So cute love the coat .
Lovely Autumn display .
Enjoy your day.
Hugs June.

Marilyn said...

Flossie is too cute in her awesome coat.
You did a great job on it, perfect!
The cubby looks great.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Flossie is so adorable. How did she like her first snow? Both your November shelf and cubby look awesome, Vickie. Happy Friday!

Carol said...

Doesn't she look adorable in her little green jacket! So cute, Vickie! We haven't had snow here yet and they are predicting a mild winter. Lovely cubby and corner shelves as always! Hope you have a relaxing weekend ahead ♥

MartinaM said...

Flossie looks really great in her new green coat. You did that perfectly.
Your November decorations are great, I really like them.
Have a nice weekend,
Martina

Ele said...

Flossie is so cute!! She looks great in her new coat.
Love you autumn display, hope it's not too cold over there
Love

marly said...

Always enjoy seeing your stitcheries, but Flossie steals the show!

Manuela said...

Flossie is so cute wiht her new coat.
You did a great Job!
Your shelfes are so beautiful.
Thanks for the giveaway.
Have a nice Sunday, Manuela

diamondc said...

Hello Vickie and Flossie: Ther coat is positively adorable and she is modeling it so well, she sure is a sweet looking baby.
Beautiful fall decorating.

Catherine

Jackie's Stitches said...

You did a fabulous job on Flossies coat! It fits so well and the color is perfect. Then again, she looks adorable is anything!!!