Calendar Poodle SAL

Friday, March 10, 2023

Frolicking in the Daffodils

 Hi friends! We are having a snowstorm right now. We will probably get around 10 inches of snow this time. Too bad. It all just melted and disappeared! 

☘️🍀March Corner Shelf🍀☘️

This pattern is a new release from Lindy Stitches. I got it last year from my friend Lisa out of her Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher magazine. It was published in there one year ago. I decided it was time to stitch this NOW!
🐩Frolicking in the Daffodils🐩 
😁 I made the pattern "more me" by pinking it up! Stitched this two over two on 32ct Belfast Baby Lotion. As you can see from the second picture I REALLY changed it.
I wanted a white poodle. I used DMC of my own choices and VMSS Pea Pickn' and 1840 Calico Pink. The pink ribbon was in my stash. I am hoping it is a good touch.
💗🐩💗🐩💗🐩💗🐩💗🐩💗
I am now stitching Sweet Clover Girl by Pineberry Lane.


The winner of "My Sheep" by LHN is:
Manuela!
I will have another giveaway soon friends.

Are you familiar with Annie of Annie Beez Folk Art and her daughters Chelsea and Isabel? They are on Flosstube and all have IG. Annie has a blog also. I bring them up because they live a bit south of our local stitch group, but have joined us stitchers.😁 They make a great addition to our group. Such fun, sweet ladies.

O Lord, You are my God. I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, For You have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.  Isaiah 25:1

Thank you for stopping by today. I am so glad you did! I hope you have a great weekend!

Stitching and praying,
Vickie






13 comments:

MartinaM said...

Your March decoration looks beautiful. how cute Little Henry is sitting there and presenting the little pillow.
Enjoy your weekend
Martina

Claudette497 said...

I love your March shelf - all the rainbows and greens are so cheerful! I think your changes are great - it's a much more springy pattern now!

Manuela said...

Hello Vickie,
your corner shelf for March looks great.
I like your newest finish very much. Your color changes are perfect. It looks great.
Today we had a lot of snow. Now, we had 4 Inch and it will snowing for the rest of the day.
I'm very happy to win the pattern.
Have a nice day my friend.
Big Hugs, Manuela

Marilyn said...

What a cute stitch, love your changes.
Cute setup for your March stitches!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Your March on the corner unit looks delightful, Vickie! What a sweet poodle piece you have stitched and finished. Glad that Annie and her daughters have joined your group. Enjoy your weekend!

Stasi said...

Thanks for sharing your "green"! The poodle piece is adorable and I love how you made it yours. How nice to have Annie and her daughters as part of your stitching group! I've given up on any snow this year..but still have my snowmen up so I have a feel of winter!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

What a darling stitch, Vicki and perfect for spring. Your tiered shelf is decorated with such beautiful eye candy; it is such a treat to see. Did you paint the watercolor of the poodle at the end of your post? It is so pretty. Stay safe and warm and have a lovely weekend.

butterfly said...

Love your corner shelf .
What eye candy , with all your stitching .
I love your new stitch so cute.
Enjoy your weekend hugs June.

Jackie's Stitches said...

10" of snow wounds like SO much! We are 66 and sunny here today but we have had record breaking heat. I am not ready for summer!

Your poodle piece is so so cute!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

10 inches is a LOT of snow! Hope you didn’t get snowed in.
Lovely March display to counteract all that white snow with some lovely lush greens.
Your changes to the Poodle design are great, perfect for your displays.
I love that final poodle sketch on your blog too.

Carol said...

Your March shelf is so pretty, Vickie! There is something so refreshing about all of the green that appears this time of year. I especially love your March design with the poodles--just perfect! And your pinked up version of the Lindy Stitches piece is so sweet--love his flowing ribbon.

I'm so sorry about all of your snow. We've had almost none this winter--I never remember a winter like this one. I'm not complaining though :) Enjoy this last half of March ♥

Mylene said...

Your March display looks wonderful. And i love your version of the Poodle design.
Happy week!

Astrids dragon said...

Your March corner looks lovely and green!
Awe, your new finish looks great, I love the white poodle and added pink.