Calendar Poodle SAL

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Blessed

 Hi friends! I have received many gifts from friends.

 Our friend June sent  a sweet bunny stitched card, a pattern for a bookmark and a bookmark she made, and a little pattern for a poodle! Thank you again June!

Our friend Donna made me a beautiful card, which I failed to get a picture of, and she also made me this sweet Christmas ornament!
I received this beautiful ornament from our friend Robin 
This is hanging on our tree with the other beautiful PINK ornaments gifted to me from you in years past Robin. Thank you!💕 And oh my goodness Robin really spoiled me with GORGEOUS PINK flosses! Love, love, love them! Thank you so much!
🎁I received this pretty Christmas card from our friend Martina 💗
Thank you my dear friend! I will be using your stitching, making it into something to display in my "Pink Winter Wonderland".

🎁I received this lovely Christmas card from our friend Carol 💗
Thank you so much my dear friend! I will be using your stitching(and that precious bow), making it into something to display in my "Pink Winter Wonderland".

🎁I received this beautiful ornament from our friend Stasi 💚 
Thank you my dear friend! It is hanging on our tree. And the pink variegated flosses are so pretty!💗

🎁I received this gorgeous Christmas card from our friend Manuela 🌟
Thank you so much my dear friend!🌟 I love this nativity so very much. I knew right away I wanted to display this scene in my cubby shelf.💖💚 I love the way it looks here!🥰
🐩💖💚Christmas Elf Henry💚💖🐩He was not very thrilled with this tiny elf outfit I found at the Dollar Tree. 
It was the last dog outfit in the entire store! When I looked at the pictures Madeleine took of us, I laughed so hard I had tears from the last one!😂 
I think Henry is wondering why a thirteen year old poodle has to be dressed up as an elf??
🐩💖🐩💖🐩💖🐩💖🐩💖🐩
I am stitching on the December monthly chart still. I am not very far honestly, with all of the shopping and wrapping and decorating. 

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”  John 8:12

Thank you for stopping by today my friends! I am so very glad you did! Your comments brighten my day. I am glad we have shared friendship over these many years. 

Don't drive yourself crazy this week! I have cookies to bake, but I want to get that chart stitched up too! Only so much time! Take care now.

Stitching and praying,
Vickie




11 comments:

gracie said...

Lovely Christmas gifts for a lovely lady. Henry looks adorable. Murphy barely lets us put his collar on him...never mind trying for an outfit!

Carol said...

Beautiful gifts, Vickie--I'm so excited to see what you do with all of the pink ones :) Love little Henry in his elf costume and what a pretty picture of you, too. Have a wonderful week ♥

butterfly said...

What beautiful gifts , you are so loved Vickie ,
I love Henrys outfit how cute .
Enjoy a lovely week hugs June.

Marilyn said...

What pretty cards & ornaments, & flosses you received.
Henry is too cute in that outfit!
Marilyn

Stasi said...

Stitchy friends really are the best!!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You have received some beautiful gifts! And so much pink too, those threads are gorgeous.
Poor little Henry does not look impressed at being an elf! Love the poodle wreath behind you.

Manuela said...

Hello Vickie,
so many beautiful cards and gifts arrived.
Cute outfit for Henry.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Hugs, Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

What a wonderful assortment of gifts you have received, Vickie! Henry looks adorable.

diamondc said...

Merry Christmas Vickie: Henrey looks very handsome.
Wonderful gifts from your friends.
I hope you have a Blessed Christmas.

Catherine

MartinaM said...

So many lovely gifts, and all colors so right for you. I love the picture of you and little Henry. He looks so cute.
Enjoy the days and have a nice Christmas.
Hugs Martina

Astrids dragon said...

So many treasures... and pink! You have been spoiled, good for you.
Henry looks adorable, you need an outfit too!