Calendar Poodle SAL

Monday, May 9, 2022

Winner

 Hi friends! We are this far into May and I have failed to show you my displays! I showed them on Instagram and forgot on the blog. 🙄

💐May Cubby Shelf Display💐Almost every one of these are stitched over one, except the little pillows on top.

🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸

🐩💗May Corner Shelf💗🐩Second picture is the backside of the Mother's Day card I cherish from my Mom from many years ago.💕 No true theme to this month's shelves. I just put out some things that don't always get as much time on display and that make me 😁, because LIFE IS SHORT!

🍓✂️🍓✂️🍓✂️🍓✂️🍓✂️🍓

I am close to a finish on my Mom's angel. I will give that pattern away when I am done stitching that pattern.

I drew a name this morning for the pattern giveaway. This is the pattern I am giving away:


The winner is: Martina! 

Martina, I have your postal address and I will get this pattern out to you this week my friend.🥰

The weather is warming up here! I like the warm weather. Not hot. 

Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.  James 5:16

I hope you have a wonderful week ahead my friends! I plan to bake some bread and maybe bake a cheesecake too. 😁

Stitching and praying,
Vickie




11 comments:

Beth said...

Great display Vickie!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Beautiful display sweet friend. Congrats to Martina for winning such an adorable pattern. Blessings always ((hugs))

gracie said...

The cubby and the corner shelves look amazing. How precious that card is.

MartinaM said...

Your Cubby Shelf is always nice to look at. And your corner ragal, all in pink - looks gorgeous.
Oh I'm glad I won and I'm just thinking of what to do.
Thanks very much.
Have a great week Hugs Martina

Manuela said...

Your cubby shelf and your corner shelf looks so beautiful.
Congratulation to Martina.
Have a nice week Manuela

Marilyn said...

The Cubby is so pretty.
We had a nice day yesterday with windows open!
Rain today though.
Hope your week is off to a good start!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Love both of your displays, Vickie! Congratulations to Martina on winning the chart! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

I love your cubby and corner shelf displays, Vickie. Such gorgeous eye candy. It is always fun to pull out and display pieces that you haven't enjoyed in awhile. I have been doing the same thing. Have a blessed weekend.

moreofhim said...

I love seeing your beautiful things on your corner shelf. It just makes me smile! We like so many of the same things so it's a delight to see.

Blessings - Julie

Carol said...

Beautiful May displays, Vickie! I love that card from your mom. I have a similar one but it is blue hydrangeas given to me by my middle son's girlfriend. Hope your May is going well ♥

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your cubby and displays are always lovely. I did wonder if the theme for May was "pink" but then I thought "This is Vickie, the theme is always pink"!