Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. Philippians 2:3-4

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Traveling Pattern Is Moving On To California!

Hey everybody! How the heck are ya? I drew the winning name this morning. The traveling pattern is moving on. Annette! The bunny is coming your way. Please email me your address.

I used my cool, little sequined and beaded poodle coin purse to hold the names of the ladies wishing to stitch the bunny. It is the only thing I ever used it for! HA! Brian bought it for me a few years ago.


This chocolate daylily is called Chocolate Splash.♥



These two pictures above of the different violas, are what I call little survivors. They both grew from seed spread by the wind and birds from last year. They popped up this spring in the cracks of the driveway. I give them a little water almost daily, but they are tough little ladies. :) There are probably a dozen and a half of them scattered around.

I am stitching a Christmas piece right now.

Stitching and praying,
Vickie

2 comments:

Annette-California said...

Oh Vickie I am so excited for to stitch the little bunny. Super cute. Well the poodle coin purse was very lucky for me:) Hope Mabel is still feeling better. Thank you so very much for your giveaway. As soon as I'm done stitching, I will pass it on so it will continue to travel:))))
love Annette

Siobhán said...

Very pretty flowers! I love that daylily!