Calendar Poodle SAL

Friday, September 20, 2024

Little Henry

 Hi friends! I went to my first physical therapy appointment this week. I received a few stretches and a few exercises for my neck, arm and shoulders, all to help me with this tendonitis of my rotator cuff. I am maybe barely feeling a slight difference. It is too soon yet. I am still taking ibuprofen every day and a muscle relaxer every night to sleep. I am going to the orthopedic doctor this morning in hopes of getting a cortisone shot in my shoulder for the arthritis I have there. The x-ray revealed I have mild to moderate arthritis, so I pushed my doctor for the cortisone. I want this pain gone!

☕Hello Autumn🍁by Hands On Design. 

You can clearly see it does NOT say hello autumn! I changed it! I LOVE pumpkin chai lattes.☕ (The mug is part of the large pattern.) 

I used Cathy's finishing instructions and am so pleased with the outcome. 

This was stitched with all the called for, but I used 32ct Charcoal Grey instead of 32ct Slate, as it was in my stash.

☕🍁☕🍁☕🍁☕🍁☕🍁☕

🐩Henry! In cross stitch! 

This pattern came from drawins.and.pixelins The pattern is called 12 dogs cross stitch pattern set. And yes! You get 12 different dogs you can mix and match their little faces to make them custom. I just had to make Henry's tongue stick out.👅 And I added the yellow bow tie. 

This is Henry 9 years ago!! He was wearing the yellow bow tie I made him for Madeleine's high school graduation party. I know there are a handful of you sweet friends out there who have been with me since then and perhaps you remember this?

This is the back. I lined it with the same material. 💛

This is Madeleine's Christmas ornament. Glad I was able to stitch and finish it while she is still away from home. She is now in San Francisco still working for The National Native American Boarding School Healing Coalition. She will be home in a week❣️

I stitched it with my own choice of Anchor, DMC, and GA Lambswool on the called for 28ct. It sure makes a BIG ornament!

🐩💛🐩💛🐩💛🐩💛🐩💛🐩

I am now stitching on my Christmas gift to my exchange partner in our cross stitch group. 

The generous soul will be made rich,

And he who waters will also be watered himself.

Proverbs 11:25

Have a wonderful weekend my friends! Thank you for taking the time to say hi!

Stitching and praying,

Vickie




No comments: