Calendar Poodle SAL

Monday, October 21, 2024

🖤💜💚💛❤️💗❤️💛💚💜🖤

 Hi friends! How are things in your world? The tendonitis of my rotator cuff is improving, but not gone. I continue on with physical therapy, but only once a week now. I do so many daily exercises and stretches now though. Ugh.

We are having such wonderful weather for late October! It is in the upper 70's here! Just beautiful.

My best friend since college, Heather, had a birthday this last weekend and I can show you what I made for her.


💖Old Friends💖 This is a scan of a little girl's drawing (in black & white) donated by Constance van der Griet on Antique Pattern Library. I added the verse. I wish we knew the date the little girl stitched this. That information was not included. I chose something VERY different for this pattern. Kinda funky. I am really pleased with the outcome. I am happy to say Heather is too.😁
🖤💜💚💛❤️💗❤️💛💚💜🖤

I am stitching away on Christmas gifts. Secret stitching this time of year means not much to show!

Emerson came with us to the Schiltz Audobon Nature Center It is very near our home. It is right on the front of Lake Michigan. We had the perfect day in the low 70's. 

He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?  Romans 8:32

Thank you for remembering me. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead. For those of you who are suffering, I am praying for you. I know some of you by name. If you need prayers, let me know by email. I will pray for you my friend.

Until next time,

Stitching and praying,

Vickie




2 comments:

Carol said...

I'm sorry to read that your tendonitis is still with you, Vickie. I know it can take a long, long time to subside. I think my husband dealt with it for 6 or 8 months. Isn't this weather amazing? I think it will make the winter seem shorter because most of October has been so nice and sunny. What a cute gift for Heather--a perfect best friend piece! Looks like a lovely day out with your family--glad Madeleine is home again! Take care now and have a great week ♥

Crystal Digitizing said...

embroidery digitizing companies

visit : https://crystaldigitizing.com/
great and nice blog 4$%@%#%