Calendar Poodle SAL

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Thank you everyone!

 Hi friends! Thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement and your kind words and birthday wishes. 💕

I would like to share with you all some of the lovely cards and stitched gifts I have received.

I received this adorable birthday card from Manuela.💗

Thank you my dear friend! I will take your stitching and the pretty pink fabric you sent also (I forgot to photograph) and make a small pillow for display on the corner shelf.

I received this pretty birthday card from Martina.💗

Thank you my dear friend! I will take your stitching and make a small pillow for display on the corner shelf. It may take a while to get this done, now that little Flossie is here! 😄

I received this beautifully made project bag by Blue Ribbons Designs from Robin.💗

Thank you my dear friend! I love this sweet fabric so much! 

I received this super adorable card from June! LOVE it June! And this pretty pink pattern also.💗

I received this super cute card that is so perfect for me and sweet pattern from Carol. 💗

Thank you my dear friend!

But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.  Acts 20:24

Have a great day everyone!

Stitching and praying,

Vickie





13 comments:

Stasi said...

Happy Birthday Vickie! Many lovely gifts have you received!!!

MartinaM said...

Happy Birthday my friend, I'm glad you like my card and yes, Flossie definitely comes first now.
The project bag is great, just the right color for you.
Oh and June and Carol's card is cute too and fits perfectly.
Enjoy the time with Henry and Flossie.
Hugs Martina

butterfly said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend , enjoy your lovely cards and gifts from your lovely friends , give Flossie a cuddle from me .
Hugs June.

Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday Vickie!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Wishing you much happiness on your birthday and in the coming days, dear Vickie!

Carol said...

You were thoroughly spoiled, Vickie! Wishing you every happiness in your "new" year! ♥

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Happy Birthday, Vickie. I hope your special day is filled with joy and blessings. Such darling gifts and cards from your dear friends.

Manuela said...

Happy Birthday Vickie.
A many wonderful cards and gifts arrived.
I'm looking forward to the little pillow.
Enjoy the time with Flossie.
Hugs, Manuela

Mylene said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Such lovely gifts received, enjoy.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely sweet cards and presents! Everyone can tell what your favourite colour is too.

gracie said...

Oh dear...did I miss your special day. Sorry my friend. Happy birthday. Lovely cards and gifts you have there.

diamondc said...

Hello Vickie: Please forgive me for not commenting sooner, it has been weeks full of appointments and procedures for Mike and his health problems.
You gifts are so lovely, you know you are truly Blessed with dear friends.
I am looking forward to seeing your little pillows on the shelf.
I hope you are doing better.
Hugs

Catherine

Astrids dragon said...

How is it I've missed so many of your posts?! It looks like you had a wonderful birthday, so many sweet gifts you received. I know you got the best present ever a little bit early!