Calendar Poodle SAL

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 Hi friends! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

🍀Shamrock Row by Bent Creek🍀

Whew! Just got this finish done in time!💚 Thank you once again Vonna  for your awesome cube tutorial. I could not have done this without you my dear.💚 This is a looong cube! Almost 19 inches. 🎩 So cute! Thank you dear Stasi for borrowing me the chart.💚 This is stitched two over two with DMC and VMSS on mystery 30ct linen.

I am now stitching the March monthly piece.

“It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees.” Psalm 119:71

Have a great St. Patrick's Day my friends!💚 Thank you for stopping by. Keep safe!

Stitching and praying,

Vickie



Our Sweet Irish Murphy




14 comments:

Barb said...

What a great way to finish that cute design! I have used Vonna's tutorials also. She is such a good person for sharing them the way she does!

MartinaM said...

I've already seen some such long motifs, I like yours very much and your finish is super successful,
Happy St. Patricks Day, Martina

butterfly said...


Lovely new stitch Vickie .
Enjoy your week.

Manuela said...

A great idea for a finish. I love it very much.
Have a nice time. Manuela

Marilyn said...

A very cute finish!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Vickie, your Shamrock Row is adorable. It looks fabulous as a cube. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Stasi said...

Oh Vickie, that turned out so cute!!! Glad I could be a small part of it. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Vicki said...

Awesome finish!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That is a fabulous cuboid! Perfect time to finish it too.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

What a great finish! Your work is always so lovely. I wish for you Irish Blessings sweet friend. Aww Sweet Irish Mruphy always makes me smile. What a cutie. Wishing you a day full of many blessings dear friend. ((hugs))

Faith... said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, a day late!

diamondc said...

Hi Vickie: Sweet Murphy.
Lovely design and finish.
I hope you have a wonderful week.

Catherine

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Happy Tuesday to you. hugs

Astrids dragon said...

That is some cube, you did a great job finishing it!