Calendar Poodle SAL

Friday, May 10, 2013

An RAK For Me! =)

Good Morning friends! It is rainy and cold here today. So I will show you a garden picture from two days ago.
I love this garden girl. She is living in my secret garden. It is somewhat hidden away in the corner. It is only 2 ft. x 4 ft. So far only the fritillaries, or checkered lilies are up.
 I received an RAK from Donna yesterday. Wow! What a surprise. What a great lady! Check this out.
Donna is living in Germany with her husband and Clarice for a few years. She picked up some goodies for me from quite a few different shops in Germany. The chocolates and Gummi Bears will be shared with the family believe it or not. ;) Do you see the Duck Bones for Mabel and Henry? (Not real duck bones. Duck meat.)

 They have had 4 each already so far!

There are some neat, old, little snaps that will be perfect for a sweet, little Bent Creek chart I have.

And now! Now for Snobby!


Isn't she great?! She is a Steiff. Donna found this at an Antik shop. Love it to bits! What a wonderful gift from such a kind, caring lady.She is now with my other poodles, on display in the china cabinet.

Thank you Donna for such a nice gift package. What a surprise! What treasure!

I have finished reading The Twelve Clues of Christmas by Rhys Bowen. Yet another book from The Royal Spyness series. It was good.

Need to bake some chocolate chip cookies today. =) Yup, need to. I have had requests. ;) Not a problem!

Baking and Reading and Praying,
Vickie

20 comments:

Varla Lee said...

What a sweet post today dearest Vickie!! I love the "little girl" in the garden, the tulips are wonderful because they are very "rare" to find and particular, lovely color they have. I´m happy for you, all those little and adorable gifts for you and the "boys" hehehe, i love the old peluche, it is a "chicca" ( in italian mean: a precious thing) Well stay warm with cozy pillows near the "puchi-puchis-boys" Smack °*° !!

Giovanna said...

The girl in your garden is really charming! Love the shots of your furry friends :-)

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

wow checkered flowers so cool! your dogs look adorable, great gifts too - i share lollies also .. well as long as they are not chocolate ones - those ones are all mine ; ]

Annette-California said...

Your Checkered tulips are beautiful. I've not seen anything like them before. Love their color too. Lovely gifts from Donna and all the way from Germany. I've read all the royal spyness books by Rhys B. They are really good and funny. Henry and Mabel look very happy with treats from Germany. love Annette

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful, very generous RAK from Donna! I can't believe you can find Steiff poodles!!! I found horses for my sis in law but poodles??? Wow! And it looks so sweet too... Perfect present for you xx

butterfly said...

Lovely ornament Vickie I see you also have the same pretty flowers.
What a lovely gift from Donna friends are so kind in blog world, hugs.

Beth said...

Love your garden shot of statue and fritillarias - so very pretty. Wonderful RAK you received too.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

What a wonderful package, Vickie! I love the steiff poodle! I thought those were tulips but they're lilies? They're beautiful!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Oh my goodness those checkered lilies are breath taking. So very pretty.

What a sweet RAK you received.

Awwww your little fur babies are so sweet. Just so adorable.

Blessings always

Shirlee said...

Very lovely RAK : )

Krista said...

What a sweet post. Those checkered lilies are beautiful, so different! Nice goodies from Germany. My grandma would always bring us back gummi bears when she would travel to Germany to see her sister.

Have a lovely weekend!

cucki said...

Aww I love the sweet girl from your garden ..
Lovely RAK ..enjoy
And little fur babies are so cute..
Big hugs x

Maggee said...

Secret Garden, eh? Neat idea! Love the checkered blossoms--quite uncommon and pretty! Congrats on the RAK. Filled with so many thoughtful gifts for everyone! Have a nice weekend! Hugs!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Such a lovely RAK :-)
Your garden pictures are delightful.

Brigitte said...

Such a great package with wonderful goodies. And the chocolate your friend chose is definitely one of the best you can get here. At least when you ask me, lol, I love it best.

Sally said...

What a lovely RAK.

I love the photos of your furbabies! So sweet.

Anne said...

Oh Vickie! I adore your garden girl and your fritillaries! They are the coolest flowers. What a sweet gift from Donna. So nice of her to think of your little furbabies. I see Henry is looking good! Give Mabel and him a little kiss for me!

Hugs

Lumiruusu said...

Hello Vickie!

The Garden looks very stylish and I like the flwers too.
What agreat surprise You did get -so many lovely sweets for you and your dogs.

I have added some pictures of the little Chow Chow puppy we went to meet yesterday.
She is so young that she need to stay with her Mommy-Dog for some weeks more.

AWWW-she was so cute !!!

KimM said...

What a wonderful RAK. Henry looks a little more comfortable ;)

Catherine said...

I love your garden girl!! What a sweet rak!! Love all of your goodies ~ what's not to love about gummy bears, chocolate and Steiff!?! Henry looks so adorable! He is lucky to have you and Mabel!