Calendar Poodle SAL

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

More XI and a Winner



Good morning my friends! Welcome new friends. Are we all getting excited about tomorrow? Nom, nom, nom!! I will be making the jello and the sweet potatoes. I adore sweet potatoes. We eat them at other times of the year also. They are way too good to eat only at Thanksgiving and Christmas. =) We will have to go to church tonight. We have never attended a Thanksgiving service the night before. It is necessary this year since Brian is working third shift and does not have off. Oh well, we are still thanking our God. ♥

My good friend Annette all the way out in California received the little pincushion I made her. AND she says she loves it. I am so glad.
She is a fellow lover of pink!♥
These spiderweb roses are fun to make I must say. Nope. Not sick of making pincushions as presents at all! I love it. It is so much fun. =)
Remember this? Yes, I completed a second one. One to go. They finally found the missing book, 365 Alphabets by Kooler Design Studio. Of course they did! I waited since the beginning of September for them to locate that book. So Brian ordered me a very well priced one off the internet. It should be here any day now. Ironic right? Oh well. I like the book very much and will use it repeatedly. I just prefer the library, to buying my own books.

The winner. The winner. The winner of the Sampler & Antique Needlework is...... Cucki!! Hooray! I have emailed her and she sent me that address back lickety split! I will be off to the post office later today. =)

Mabel is going the longest she ever has for being unafflicted with a flare up in her back since this began for her months ago. We are so happy.♥ I too am still experiencing less pain than earlier in the year. I am thankful to God for that. We have much to be thankful to God for at this house. You too?

Have a wonderful holiday my American friends. And EVERYONE have a wonderful day in the Lord.

Stitching and praying,
Vickie

12 comments:

Giovanna said...

The pincushion is so cute, well done!

Parsley said...

I love that shade of pink! So glad you are feeling better and Mable too!

Nicola said...

I love that photo of Mabel. Congratulations to Cucki.

Margaret said...

Good for you, finishing another ornie! Love the pic of Mabel. Good to hear you and she are doing better pain-wise. Happy Thanksgiving!

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

what a fun photo of Mabel : )

butterfly said...

Congrats to cucki, another lovely pincushion.
Great photo of Mabel so cute.
Good news about your pain.
Have a wonderful day tomorrow hugs June.

cucki said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy me so happy.thank you dear.
the pin cushion is so pretty.i love it so much.
cute picture of mabel..
love for you xxx

Annette-California said...

Congrats to Cucki!!! Oh YES I love my PINK pincushion you made for me:)
Thank you again so very much Vickie. I wish you and your family a blessed Happy Thanksgiving.
love Annette

Chris said...

Happy Thanksgiving Vickie!
Wishing you a wonderful day.
Another lovely pincushion.

Catherine said...

What a fun post! It is always a treat to see your latest pincushion! Love that pic of Mabel ~ and how wonderful that you both have been feeling better. I do hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Meari said...

C-u-t-e pincushion!! Mabel looks adorable in that bag, lol. I'm glad she's doing better.

Anne said...

Lovely little pin cushion Vickie! I'm sure Annette will cherish it! Sweet little Mabel in your bag. Sooooo cute! I could just kiss her! Congrats to Cucki!