So glad you are here! I received an award from Dana at maplecottagestitcher. Thanks Dana. :)
Liebster is a German word meaning favorite, dearest or beloved and the Leibster is awarded by Bloggers to other newer Bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers to spread the word and help the new(er) Bloggers gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions which each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up- and- coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the Blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. list the Bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
And the award goes to these favorite, dearest and beloved blogs:
1. Tricia at Tricia's Craft Box
2. Lucie at Lucie's Stitching Journey
3. Krista at Just Stitching Along
4. Joanie at Joanie's World
5. Terri at Rosy Stitches
Five random facts about me:
1. I am 5'11" (or slightly under nowadays, as I seem to be compacting!)
2. My husband Brian and I have been together 26 years. We began dating when I was17 and he was 18.
3. I went to college and became a certified veterinary nurse. I stopped working when Jacob was 6 months.
4. I danced ballet when I was young. Stopped when I was a teen. (Remember the 5'11"??)
5. My youngest brother Jonathan was the McDonald's Monopoly Millionaire winner two years ago.
Congratulations to the winners - please visit their blogs.
|Maggie in the lambs ears outside the kitchen|
You can see how the dogs help me with gardening. :) The lambs ears and sedum are coming in nicely.
Madeleine and I purchased this sweet little tea pot birdhouse at JoAnn. Hubby hung it from garage. We will see who moves in.
|pink pansies on kitchen window sill|
|pink pansies in pink window planter|
That's about it for today folks. I am trying to get gardening work done. Quite a few hours put in, many more to go. :( I planted some zinnia seeds. Gotta do the lettuce seeds as well.
Thanks for visiting and your sweet comments!
still reading and not really stitching,