I have been tagged by Melissa. The Rules:
Post these rules.
You must post 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions set for you in their post.
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Random things about me:
1. I am 5'11"
2. I am a Christian
3. I had a silver toy poodle named Julio as a girl.
4. I am a chocoholic
5. I danced ballet as a teen
6. I have a Certified Veterinary Technician/Veterinary Nurse degree
7. I don't like coffee, I don't like tea, I do like chai lattes.
8. I have 3 younger brothers, I am the oldest
9. My youngest brother,Jonathan, is a McDonald's Monopoly Millionaire
10. I have green eyes
11. I asked my husband "to go out" 26 years ago. ;)
My answers to the questions from Melissa:
1. What is the thing you cannot stitch without besides your needle, thread and fabric ;) ?
2. What is your favourite stitching theme?
3. What are your favourite cross stitch designers?
La D Da, Plum Street Samplers, Sweetheart Tree, Prairie Schooler
4. Do you have any 'least' favourite designers?
5. Which do you prefer, Hand Dyed Floss/Fabric or traditional store bought Floss/Fabric, such as DMC products.
traditional store bought linen and good old DMC
6. What are your other hobbies?
quilting, gardening, reading
7. What is your favourite magazine, cross stitch or other.
Just Cross Stitch, Cross Stitch and Needlework, Country Living, Martha Stewart Living, Southern Living, American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine, Quilt Magazine, Quilter's Newsletter
8. What is your favourite TV show?
I do not watch T.V. at all
9. If you could be a character from this show who would it be and why?
I just gotta be me I guess!
10. What country do you live in?
The U.S. of A.
11. If you could move anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Back to Greendale, Wisconsin!! Because, as my good friend Dorothy likes to say, "There's no place like home."♥
Here are my 11 taggees:
Ruth at Ruth's Little Leprechauns
Marly at Samplers and Santas
Becky at Becky Bee's Stitching Hive
Sally at Stitchyangel's Treasures
Angela at Hooked on Stitches
Shirlee at The Easily Influence Stitcher
Kathy Ellen at A Stitcher's Heirlooms
Vonna at The Twisted Stitcher
Janet at Happy Stitching
Sue at Stitchin' Sweet Sue
My questions for my taggees:
1. Do you own any antique stitching?
2. Are you a collector of anything?
3. Where in your own country would be a dream vacation for you?
4. What is the worst job you ever had?
5. What is the most awesome wild animal you ever encountered?
6. Do you have a special or unique talent?
7. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. Who are your favorite authors?
10. What color is your bedroom?
11. Have you ever fallen asleep in church?
I am stitching on 32 ct antique pink linen right now. Another new poodle magnet. ;)
Stitching and praying,