Calendar Poodle SAL

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day!

 Hi friends! Happy Valentine's Day! 💕 Here is my corner shelf full of love. February Corner Shelf💕💌

Here are a few other February decorations.
💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕

Our cross stitch group finally had our Christmas party and gift exchange. You all were correct. Lisa does love the sewing box I made her and I am very glad.

These are the lovely gifts I received from my dear friend Colette. 

The little piece she stitched for me is by Prairie Schooler and is called Still Life. I love it on that PTP Shadow 40ct linen. Just gorgeous! 

🍇🍉🍇🍉🍇🍉🍇🍉🍇🍉

This is what I finished last night.           🐩💕Hearts for Ronny💕🐩by Fox and Rabbit. 

This is a modified, pared down version of the pattern, given to me by my dear friend RoseAnn. You may have guessed I changed the colors of the poodles to look like Henry and Flossie? Correct! 😊 I stitched this one over one on 28ct pink Meran Linen with the called for DMC and my own choice of fancy flosses for my poodles. 😁 The backing fabric and ribbon are from my stash.

I baked gingerbread Flossies last night. Ha! I had a dog head cookie cutter. I bent it and reshaped it. I think it worked out fairly well to resemble a poodle head now.

💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕

I am back to stitching on God Bless America again.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”  John 13:34-35

I hope you have a wonderful day my friends, filled with LOVE! I am grateful for YOU and thank you for stopping by here today.

Stitching and praying,
Vickie






I gave Flossie a haircut. I tried to get a picture afterwards. How funny. When I want a picture of Henry, he is not usually very cooperative. Now I could not get him out of the way! Well once I pulled out treats, I just had to be fast!🤪











10 comments:

Carol said...

February is definitely your month with all the pink everywhere, Vickie! Your corner shelf looks wonderful and the new heart-shaped poodle pillow is adorable. And yes! I can see the poodle shaped heads in the cookies--great idea :) Hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day, my friend! ♥

Lee said...

Loved seeing your your beautiful embroidered pieces
Valentine greetings

Stasi said...

Today is the perfect holiday for you!!! Lots of cute Valentine finishes and gifts received.

butterfly said...

Love your love display.Just beautiful.
Hugs June.

Manuela said...

Hello Vickie,
a lovely post.
Your decoration with all your wonderful Valentine Decoration are so beautiful.
I like your newest valentine finish. They are so tiny stitches.
Your two poodles are so cute.
Hope you had a wonderful Valentine Day.
Hugs, Manuela

Marilyn said...

Happy belated Valentines Day!
Everything is so pretty & cute.
Great gifts you received also.
The Pups are too cute!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Your corner shelf looks mighty fine all decked out in its pink decor, Vickie. What a pretty pair of poodles you stitched and turned into a heart pillow! Yum on the Flossie cookies. The stitching and goodies you received from Collette are lovely.

MartinaM said...

A great corner shelf, I think you have the most pink ornaments, you can tell how much you love this color. Your poodle heart has become incredibly beautiful.
Enjoy your weekend
Martina

Ele said...

Love the Valentine display, and your poodles!! So sweet :)
Lots of love

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful displays as usual! Love the doggy cookies, looks like the dogs are waiting patiently for one too!