Calendar Poodle SAL

Friday, June 10, 2022

Subrosa Strawberry

 Hi friends! This is my latest finish. 💖🤍💙🍓Subrosa Strawberry🍓💖🤍💙

This is a free pattern you can find on e-subrosa.blogspot.com I stitched it with my own choice of DMC stitched two over two on 36ct white Edinburgh linen and finished it with a wool top. This will be added to the corner shelf display next month.

💖🤍💙💖🤍💙💖🤍💙

I have more birthday gifts to share. 🎁A wonderful pink needlecase from our friend Stasi 💕 Thank you so much my friend❣️

🎁 Look at this wonderful birthday package that arrived from our friend Donna Do you see the sweet little cross stitch patterns?💕 Thank you once again Donna!

🎁Dear Carol sent me this for my birthday. What a pretty floss. The color is Sherbet. Thank you so much Carol❣️
🎁Manuela made me this beautiful pink rose birthday card which I will eventually take apart and sew into a small pillow. Thank you very much dear Manuela!
I am now stitching another patriotic piece. What are you stitching right now? 

Do not forget I have a pattern giveaway going on right now. Just see my last post.

Do not let your adornment be merely outward—arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel—  rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.1Peter3:3-4

My brother Jon has gone back to work with a mask on for another week. No one else in the family has contracted COVID. Thanks be to God. Thank you for praying my friends.

This is the weekend Emerson moves out. Brian and I have gone over to his apartment twice this week during the day. Brian, to build Ikea furniture, and I to clean. Moving is a LOT of work! It will be a family affair this weekend. I do as much as pain allows.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend my friends! Thank you for stopping by. Take good care now.

Stitching and praying,

Vickie





10 comments:

butterfly said...

You are so loved Vickie .
Love all your gifts and cards .
Have a wonderful day.

Marilyn said...

Love that Berry.
I printed it out, just need to stitch it!
What cute gifts you've received!
Don't overdo it cleaning.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Your patriotic strawberry is adorable, Vickie. Wishing Emerson the best as he leaves the nest! Thinking of you.

MartinaM said...

Beautiful and very successful, your strawberry.
Good luck moving from Emerson, and don't overdo it, slow down.
Hugs, Martina

Manuela said...

Hello Vickie,
a wonderful finish. I like it.
Beautiful gifts arrived. Good luck to make a pillow from my rose.
All the best for Emerson moving.
Have a nice weekend. Manuela

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your strawberry is lovely, another finishing technique I have not tried!
Beautiful gifts from all your friends.
Hope the moving goes smoothly.

gracie said...

Wonderful gifts for a lovely lady. Good wishes to Emerson and his new apartment. Be careful not to over do.
I am still not cross stitching but am working on my friendship quilt.

Carol said...

I love your strawberry, Vickie! Esther has a lot of cute free patterns on her blog, doesn't she? And what nice birthday gifts! I thought you might like that floss color with all the pink :)

Best of luck with the moving! And I'm so glad your brother has recovered and no one else got Covid. My son is now testing negative and his girlfriend didn't get it either (although she had it back in April and he didn't get it--so weird!!).

Take care--I'll be thinking of you as I know this is a big change. It will feel very strange for a while, but I promise--you'll adjust! ♥

Bridgette said...

Happy belated Birthday! Love the berry and thank you for sharing.

diamondc said...

Hello Vickie: The strawberry finish is so sweet, thank-you for the link information, Subrosa has some lovely designs.
I am so sorry I missed your birthday.
Happy belated birthday.
Lovely gifts and beautiful card.
Moving is not easy even if you do not have a load to move, please be careful and rest when needed.

God's Blessings
Catherine

Catherine