The purpose of this award is for bloggers to nominate fellow, mostly newer, bloggers that they wish to recognise. The goal is to bring attention to blogs that we think are "lovely" and enjoy reading. We hope others will enjoy reading these blogs also.
In order to accept the award, the nominated blogger must follow these rules:
2. My favorite color is pink. My bedroom was painted pink when I was born. It is painted a very pale pink right now. :)
3. I was 5'11" til this last year. Degenerative disc disease has made me 5'10" now.
4. I love poodles. I had a silver toy poodle as a little girl. His name was Julio. My Daddy named him that after the Paul Simon hit, "Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard." (I thought the song was talking about my Julio. Hey! I was three when this song came out!) We have two toy poodles now, Mabel and Henry.
|Groovy Julio in his rhinestone collar and hat|
6. The only time I have left our country was many, many years ago with Brian. We crossed the border into Tijuana, Mexico. We were there one hour. If you have ever been there, you probably agree with me that this experience to another country does not count.
7. My mom, dad, myself and three brothers all have green eyes. Thought that was normal til I was an adult. Two percent of the world's population has green eyes.
If you are not familiar with these ladies I am nominating, check out their links by clicking their names.
One poodle is groomed,one to go.
|Shampoo, Blow Dry and Cut|