Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. Philippians 2:3-4

Friday, August 17, 2012

This Is Where I Work =)

Good morning everybody! I hope you are having a super day. It is warm and sunny here. =)

Yesterday Chris asked us what our work area looks like. Well, this would be one of the main work areas for me!

Welcome to our kitchen! Yes, I am a stay at home mom. A homemaker. Yup, that's me. You can see the poodle needlepoint sampler wall. I stitch at the kitchen table too. I need to sit upright to avoid pain with my hip.






You can find this in our kitchen too.

 
 
This too.♥



And almost always this little one too. =) ♥♥♥

I am still stitching on Praise God. I am also still reading Mortal by Ted Dekker.

Welcome new followers! Love to have ya! Thank you everyone who takes time to leave me a comment. I appreciate you! Have a fantastic day in the Lord my friends.

Stitching and praying,
Vickie

17 comments:

Krista said...

Thanks for sharing your workspace too! I think it is a great way for all of us bloggers to know a little more about ourselves aside from our stitching passion. :)

Solstitches said...

Your kitchen looks very welcoming Vickie.
Happy weekend!
Margaret

Margaret said...

Vickie, like minds think alike! I was thinking about showing my "work space" as well. lol! I love seeing your kitchen. Very nice! Love all the poodle designs around. I like this workspace thing -- so much fun!

gracie said...

Looks like a lovely place to "work". Maybe we should all show our favorite place to stitch.....your fur-baby looks so sweet.

Catherine said...

Lovely kitchen ~ you poodle wall is so fun! And what a sweet companion!

cucki said...

aww sweet kitchen..
poodle is so cute..big hugs xx

Ruth said...

I love your work area and especially your poodle wall, its lovely.

butterfly said...

Your work area is so cosy and very tidy. Hugs.

Shirlee said...

Love your workspace : ) I rarely have my kitchen looking so neat & uncluttered. Congratulations on achieving that : )

Sally said...

Your kitchen is very welcoming Vickie. Mine needs a revamp. It's looking very tired now :(

Peggy Lee said...

Your kitchen looks so neat! Mine is a mess right now.
That is a very cute picture of Mabel.
:o)

Michelle said...

Lovely photos - thanks for sharing x

Minnie said...

Hey, somethings wrong... there's no clutter on the counter and STUFF on the table! Oh, never mind that's not my kitchen. Beautiful space.

Myra said...

Nice work place! I wish my kitchen was that tidy. Love seeing pics of your furbaby - such a charmer.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Love the poodle wall,

Trace4J said...

Oh how wonderful is your workplace filled with your treasures.
I feel the love.
Hugs
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Anne said...

Lovely kitchen Vickie and I adore your Poodle wall and of course dearest Mabel!!!