Calendar Poodle SAL

Sunday, September 17, 2023

More Finishes

 Hi friends! Let me show you what new finishes I have.

🩰La Pirouette is complete! I finished it as a flat, little ornament/pinkeep. 

I stitched this one over two on 45 count white Florence linen with DMC 824 & 817. I found this pattern on the Antique Pattern Library. I think this ballerina is so sweet.

We went to Mom's recently and she had found some very old pictures. Among them were a couple of me in my leotard in my bedroom, perhaps after a class? I must have been thirteen years old. I think the picture will stay out on my dresser shelf with La Pirouette.🥰

🩰💗🩰💗🩰💗🩰💗🩰

🐄Statehood Splendor Series 41st Wisconsin🧀by Thread Milk Designs. 

I stitched this two over two with VMSS Valentine Red on Colour & Cotton Warm Sienna 32ct linen. The finishing fabrics and the vintage button are from my stash.

Would you like to stitch this Wisconsin pattern? If so, you need to be a sidebar follower of mine and leave a comment on this post stating you would like the pattern. This giveaway is open to all of my followers world wide. You do need to leave a comment WITH your email address though. I cannot give this pattern to someone who I cannot contact! I will draw a name on Monday September 25th.

🐄❤️ 🐄❤️ 🐄❤️ 🐄❤️ 🐄

I am now stitching the November mini stocking.

 So we may boldly say:


“The Lord is my helper;

I will not fear.

What can man do to me?”  Hebrews 13:6

Little Flossie is 6 months months old now. She is getting spayed on Wednesday this week.

I hope you have a wonderful week my friends! Thank you for stopping by and leaving me comments. You are the only reason I keep this blog going. 

Stitching and praying,
Vickie




8 comments:

Tammy from Wisconsin said...

This Wisconsin stitcher would love to win this pattern. Thank you for the chance!

tkmtranscr@aol.com

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Wisconsin stitch is darling, Vickie! Love the the picture of you and Miss Flossie. Happy Monday!

Jackie's Stitches said...

I hope Flossie does well tomorrow! Just love the photo of you from your childhood and how your stitched piece commemorates that time in your life!

Marilyn said...

Your picture is too cute!
Very cute finish!
I would love the WI design.
flyingpigsinthesky1@gmail.com
Marilyn

MartinaM said...

Your little ballerina dancer turned out cute. Oh and you once did ballet too, it's great to still have such a beautiful old picture.
A great finish on your WI picture.
I hope your little Flossie survives the small procedure well.
Enjoy your weekend,
Martina

Manuela said...

Hello Vickie,
lovely two little finishes.
Have a nice Sundy Manuela

Carol said...

I am SO behind on reading blogs, Vickie--was helping my son move for much of the month! Love your little ballerina and how cute that you were also a ballerina once. Not me--I have two left feet. Ha ha!

Your Wisconsin finish is very cute, too. Enjoy these last days of September ♥

Astrids dragon said...

Look at sweet 13 year old you, so cute! Your finish goes beautifully with it.
Your Wisconsin finish looks great, your finish is perfect.