Calendar Poodle SAL

Friday, June 11, 2021

✨Stars & Stripes✨

 Hi friends! I finished my patriotic piece. This is:✨Stars & Stripes by Helen Dailey✨ 

This can be found on IG : @eastcoast.crafter ❣️ Helen is SO generous with her sweet seasonal designs. I LOVE them. I stitched this two over two on 28ct black Jobelan with Crystal, Lipstick, and Royal Blue Artiste metallic flosses and DMC precious metal effects E3821 and DMC 4512. ❤️🤍💙

I received a lovely birthday package in the mail a few days ago from our friend June  

She gave me a sweet birthday card, and a pretty Paris pattern complete with pink 🐩. I will definitely be stitching the little June pattern for my cubby shelf. I absolutely adore the PINK POODLE June stitched me! Isn't it lovely?! Thank you so much June for your beautiful gifts.💕

Dear Meganp, you left me a comment about "Super Bridget". I cannot reply directly to you, your contact information does not list an email. Please email me if would like the pattern.

Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.  Matthew 7: 13-14

Thank you for your lovely birthday wishes my friends. 💕 I am so thankful for each and every one of you. I hope that you have a  great weekend!

Stitching and praying,

Vickie





11 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Sweet patriotic finish, Vickie! What lovely goodies you received from June!

Georgia said...

Vickie, I love your patriotic stitch! It will look great on your little shelf. Your Birthday Gifts have been awesome so much Joy:) I hope your back is feeling better my friend, many blessings to you and yours:)

butterfly said...

Love the Patriotic Stitch , just wonderful .
So happy you got your Birthday goodies enjoy hugs June..

Manuela said...

Wonderful Patriotic finish. I love it.
Nice gift from our friend June.
Have a nice weekend.

Marilyn said...

Great Patriotic stitch.
What great Poodle item you received from June, just perfect for you!
Have a nice weekend, & stay cool!
Marilyn

Barb said...

What a wonderful patriotic finish! I have two that I need to get fully finished, maybe this week!

MartinaM said...

I like your Stars and Stripes pattern, even on dark fabric - it looks very nice.
Great gift from June, it fits perfectly.
Hugs Martina

diamondc said...

Vickie: Beautiful design and finish, I love the Scripture it is beautiful.
June is a very generous Lady, lovely gifts.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great little finish on the dark fabric, perfect for a firework design!

Carol said...

Love your latest finish, Vickie! The fireworks look fabulous on the black fabric! And what sweet gifts from June--you two have the nicest birthday month :)

Astrids dragon said...

A perfect stitch and finish, and it goes really well with the tshirt! Thanks for sharing her info.
Oh wow, June sent you beautiful birthday treats, I LOVE the pink poodle!