Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. Philippians 2:3-4

Sunday, May 4, 2014

May The Fourth Be With You :)

Hi friends!


http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/864/864055/hero-showdown-20080402034312688-000.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-E2IgE-MBqJ4/T6Ph300HhUI/AAAAAAAACYE/SwCamL3bryg/s640/3.jpg
Finishing and praying,
Vickie

13 comments:

Margaret said...

Every May 4th, I get a kick out of this. lol! May the forth be with you too!

KimM said...

This made me smile. Thank you!!!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I had no idea...but now that I do...I think I should celebrate with more stash! I mean, after all..it's a Holiday...and what makes a holiday more special than say...pretty floss...and maybe a new cross stitch pattern or two...hey, wait...four..yep, four new cross stitch patterns to celebrate the 4th! ((hugs)) to you sweet friend.

Lesley said...

Haha:D Thanks Vickie and the same to you:)

cucki said...

:)
Hugs x

stitchersanon said...

And with you lol

Jeanne said...

I have been wanting to comment on your Theotokos finish for a few days now...WOW WOW WOW is all I can say. This piece is amazing and reminds me of those Eastern European religious icons. You should be very proud of your work. I agree...I don't like beading either but it sure looks awesome when it's done. Congratulations!

Annette-California said...

You made me laugh - thank you:))
love Annette

Giovanna said...

Hope you had a happy 4th day :-)

Ann at Beadlework. said...

My son always reminds me on the 4th May and today he had to watch one of the films to mark the occasion.

♥ Nia said...

Lol :D

Kaisievic said...

LOL!

Stitching Noni said...

Love the pic!! :)
Hugs x