Calendar Poodle SAL

Monday, June 5, 2023

Flossie

 Hi friends! BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!(I received her a few days early.)

Meet Flossie! She is 3 pounds and 9 weeks old and Henry is 13 1/2 years old. He is not all that impressed. Cally really isn't! I think you can tell, I am❣️

Now I can start my mornings with my chai latte in my Flossie mug. 💗🐩🐾
Stitching and reading time are greatly reduced around here! I did get this stitched and finished before little Miss Flossie arrived.
🤍Lily of the Valley🤍from May Flowers by Blackbird Designs.
 I stitched this one over two on mystery 40ct linen with the called for flosses, if you can believe that. ha!
🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍
🧀June Cubby Shelf Display🧀 
Almost every one of these are stitched over one.
The new piece in the cubby shelf this month is "Cheese Please" by Sweet Wing Studio. I stitched this one over two on 28count black linen with the called for DMC. Why this pattern? Um, I live in WISCONSIN?! My three favorite foods, in order, are: chocolate, bread, and cheese! 😁
🐩💗🐩💗🐩💗🐩💗🐩💗🐩
🐩💗June Corner Shelf💗🐩Second shelf is filled with hearts, because of you dear friends💕 So many of you prayed for me and care for me and I genuinely feel improved. Perhaps the medication is beginning to work now? Perhaps Flossie is helping lift my spirits?!
🍓✂️🍓✂️🍓✂️🍓✂️🍓✂️🍓
The winner of the Freedom Quaker chart is: Martina! 

Tomorrow is my actual birthday. I PLAN to post again. My schedule is not entirely my own right now!! Let's see what tomorrow brings.🐩💗

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. James 1:2-4

Thank you for stopping by my friends. I am so glad you did. I hope you have a great day!

Stitching and praying,
Vickie





10 comments:

Carol said...

What a dear little pup Flossie is, Vickie! I think she has a lot to do with you feeling better :) I'm so glad the pain has diminished somewhat and you are feeling more like your old self. Loved seeing your latest stocking and all the pretties in your June displays. Wishing you every happiness on your birthday tomorrow! ♥

Gabi said...

Happy birthday and what a gift. A sweet little puppie. Much fun with her.
Nice stitching, always a pleasure to look at.
Greetings

butterfly said...

Happy Birthday Vickie ,
What a lovely gift a little puppy, I am so happy for you .
What a cutie , enjoy every moment hugs June.

Manuela said...

Happy Birhtday Vickie.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Flossi is so cute.
A wonderful new mug.
Hugs, Manuela

Marilyn said...

OMG! Flossie is too cute!
The Cubby looks good, & your corner shelf is so pretty.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Flossie is precious. Love her coloring! Hopefully Henry and Callie will come around. Your cubby looks wonderful and Cheese Please is adorable. That design was one of the reasons I bought the cookbook. Your corner shelf looks good, Vickie. Hope you are doing okay and the pain has been reduced.

MartinaM said...

Little Flossie is so sweet, such a pretty little lady, you will have a lot of fun with her and she will help you get over your pain.
the lilies of the valley are great, great finsih. Wonderful June decorations. I like the many strawberries.
Thanks for the great prize, I'm happy.
Hugs Martina

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oh what an adorable little Birthday present! 3lbs is so tiny. Love her mug too.
It’s always nice to see your cubby and displays each month.

diamondc said...

Oh my goodness Vickie: Flossy is positively adorable; you are so lucky to have been gifted this adorable little girl.
The mug is sooo cute.
Lily Of The valley is beautiful, that is some small count fabric.
Cheese Please what a hoot such a sweet design, I love cheese it does not like me, but I do have some every once in a while, I cannot resist.
The corner shelf is beautiful, it is getting full of such lovely items.
The last photo is super adorable.

Catherine

Astrids dragon said...

How did I not comment on this before?! Maybe I thought I had already done it on Instagram?
Flossie is absolutely adorable and her name is just perfect! I know you are thrilled to have her join your sweet family.