Calendar Poodle SAL

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Dragging Along

 Hi friends! July is up and running.

💖🤍💙🐩July Cubby Shelf Display Most of these are stitched over one.

💖🤍💙July Corner Shelf 💖🤍💙

⭐Grand Old Flag by Blackbird Designs⭐
Emerson went on vacation. He brought back three gifts. The first two were for his Mom. The last one was for all of us.

 Emerson and Brian have recovered. Madeleine and I are getting there. We continue to cough and are congested. I am battling fatigue. I have to take a nap daily.🤒😴😔Brian has not tested negative yet. Madeleine will return to work next week.

I am stitching a small patriotic piece. I would normally have had it done. COVID has altered my life for now.

 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. 1Peter 5:10

Thank you for stopping by friends. I hope and pray you never get this awful virus. 

Stitching and praying,
Vickie





14 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What beauties in your cubby and on your shelf! Continued prayers for your return to health minus Covid, dear Vickie. Thinking of you.

Vicki said...

Oh no, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Praying for a speedy and complete recovery. Your cubby shelf and corner shelf decor always brings a smile to my face!

Stasi said...

Lovely display--hope you are all feeling better soon!

Maggie said...

Love your patriotic displays. Feel better soon x

marly said...

I'm trying to catch up on blog reading, sorry Jon is having difficulty recovering. I did not see any mention of your family contracting covid but I'm assuming you all did. I hope you all recover fully, it may take some time! I would ask if Jon took the Paxlovid, some cases develop covid worse after taking it, but I can't send or receive gmail yet. I think I'm missing a lot! Take care and nap as much as you need.

Julie - More Of Him said...

I love your cubby and corner shelf! I see so many things that I adore and that we both have in common! Do you collect the Anna Lee dolls? I see your cute patriotic mice! I collect them and I think that's so cute! Most of mine are Christmas. :) I hope you're feeling better after your bout of the dreaded virus. I do love your other two things that Emerson brought home for you!

Blessings - Julie

MartinaM said...

Your Juli cubby Shelf is looking great again. Your corner shelf also has beautiful ornaments for the 4th of July.
I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope you recover quickly.
Wishing you all the best
Martina

butterfly said...

Love your display Vickie .
Hoping you start to feel better soon .
Rest up and take things steady , you will soon feel better.
Big Hugs June.

Manuela said...

Hello Vickie,
hope you are feeling better soon.
Your July decoration are wonderful.
Have a nice day. Manuela

Marilyn said...

Love your Patriotic stitches.
I hope your family feels better soon.
Take care.
Marilyn

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry to hear that you have succumbed too! Hope you feel much better soon.
Love the changing displays, especially the stars and stripes poodles. Did you design that one yourself?

Carol said...

I was just thinking of you this morning and wonder how you are feeling by now, Vickie? Better I hope?

Your July cubby and shelves are wonderful. I always love how nicely the red, white, and blue stitches coordinate!

Take care now and I hope you can rid yourself of the virus very soon ♥

gracie said...

Oh no my friend! I do send good wishes to all of you. Love your beautiful displays.

Ele said...

Hope you will soon feel better, sending you healing vibes!
Lots of love