Calendar Poodle SAL

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

🐩📣🎪 🐩

Hi friends! 🍎September Cubby Shelf Display🍎 These are all stitched over one. Except the little September pillow on top.🏫
Here is the 🍂🍄September Corner Shelf🍄🍂 And on the very top shelf I have a brand new finish!

🎪📣🐩LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES, PREPARE TO BE AMAZED! 🐩📣🎪 🐩September Square Dance by ME!🐩 I am stitching the entire Square Dance series, but the September pattern by Heart in Hand is of chickens. I know so very many of you are into chickens, but I am not, so I created my own pattern with what I am into! I thought I would have fun with the poodles. Poodles are so smart and love to please. All of our poodles do (did) tricks. None of them jumped through hoops! I never tried! 😂 Murphy danced on his hind legs in a perfect pirouette. That is why I made the first poodle leading the way black. In memory of him. 😉The placement of the word September is the same from the pattern, everything else, I created. The poodle jumping through the hoop is an antique pattern. I went to get the link on my blog. It is no longer available. I am glad I stitched it one other time. I was able to copy it from my other finish. I stitched two over two with DMC on 32ct mystery evenweave.
And here is my other new monthly finish. 🍇🍐🍎September Brings by Bent Creek

 I stitched this two over two with DMC and VMSS on 32ct lambswool linen.

I am still stitching away on Jacob and Kristen's wedding sampler.

“We live by faith, not by sight.” —2 Corinthians 5:7

Please take good care of yourselves my friends! Wear those masks. Stay safe. Pray for this country.

Stitching and praying,
Vickie


20 comments:

Marilyn said...

Your September displays look so pretty.
OMG! I love the Poodle conversion, so cute.
And that little flat Pumpkin!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Love seeing your September cubby and corner shelf displays, Vickie! Your Sept. poodle piece by you is adorable. Well done, my friend! Hope you have a super week!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love seeing your cubby display each month.
The poodles are fabulous! You really should design more charts. Chickens are OK but they don't say September to me.

butterfly said...

Your display looks great growing all the time with your fine stitching .
Lovely poodle and Autumn stitching too.
Have a happy day hugs .

Manuela said...

Hello Vickie,
your autumn decoration looks great. I love your new finishes.
Have a nice day. Manuela

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A beautiful September display, Vickie. Your poodle September Square Dance is terrific.

Stasi said...

You have been a busy bee, Vickie! Your cubby shelf looks great, packed with fun stitches (I only count two empty spaces)! Your September poodle piece is adorable--good job!!! Here's to the coming of fall!!!

Vicki said...

Great finishes! The cubby shelf and the corner shelf both look fantastic. I admire your ability to make changes to patterns so that they become your own. I am not gifted in that way.

Jackie's Stitches said...

The best part of a new month is seeing your cubby! I hope you're having a good week!

Barb said...

Both of your September displays are wonderful. I am impressed with all that over one. I avoid it! Plus your own design with the poodles is just adorable!

LDR said...

I love your September poodles! The little tan one looks like a golden doodle. Very cute.

marly said...

You are so good at adapting designs to poodles!!

RJ said...

Vicky, I absolutely love your cubby of great stitches and all over one too. But, your poodle stitch is amazing just like you said. I love how you changed it from chickens to poodles. I've always heard that poodles are very smart dogs. Wonderful job my friend. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Annie said...

I loved that poodle-finish; it really made me smile:D Hope you're having a lovely weekend <3

Ele said...

Lovely display Vickie, and well done on creating your very special September chart!!
Have a very good Sunday

Carol said...

You really outdid yourself with the poodle adaptation, Vickie--it is just adorable! The entire September cubby and all the shelves look wonderful. I am still in my July decorating here--seem to have gotten frozen in time and can't get motivated to get my fall things out. Maybe this week?

Mary's Thread said...

Love your own creation of the September Poodles! They are so fun and cute! Your displays are so charming! Could you please tell me the designer of the pillow to the right of the mushroom? Also I love the mushroom! Did you make that? There's so much to look at! It's a great display!

diamondc said...

Vickie: I am so in love with the change you did of the Poodles, so sweet, you are lucky you were able to copy it from your other finish.
All your shelves are wonderful, the cubby shelf is almost full.

Catherine

Astrids dragon said...

As always, your cubby looks lovely. I'm so behind that it's almost time for October!
Awe, you dancing poodles are just precious, especially with sweet Murphy right up front.

Wendyf said...

I love seeing all your displays - I would also love to know the pattern to the right of the mushroom. Thanks!